I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

Congrats Michelle!
Just had to get under Reese..
Congrats Michelle! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Thanks Reese.. you seem like a really neat lady, we should do lunch some time

Just had to get under Reese.. Originally Posted by Apollo430
Awww.. thats so cute..lol
cheburashka just loves a happy beginning ! all the best
Glad it worked out for you. Apply yourself and keep your head above the water line. Best of luck.
I am so proud of you! Congratulations and best wishes for a prosperous new year!
Congrats.
cheburashka just loves a happy beginning ! all the best Originally Posted by mahler
Me too! Now I get to live happily ever after

Glad it worked out for you. Apply yourself and keep your head above the water line. Best of luck. Originally Posted by Bloodhound
I will do my best (saluting you) Thank you

I am so proud of you! Congratulations and best wishes for a prosperous new year! Originally Posted by Kim Keller
Thanks Kim! you too!

Congrats. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Thank you Naomi... you have been so helpful and sweet to me. Thank you!
Well done young lady. Take good care of yourself and remember your goals can always be achieved. Never settle for less.
Wishing you the best,....and a happy life.
You can't quit until we give you a retirement consisting of a gang bang where we all fuck your brains out one last time!!!
Also, your post is insensitive to all of the hookers who have prostitution arrests on their records and are unable to pass a background check to get a 9 to 5 job. We're all proud you found a 9 to 5 job, but don't throw salt on an open wound by degrading being a hooker now that you've found a way out.

The insensitivity of some people never cease to amaze me. Unbelievable, just fucking unbelievable!!!
  • aka
  • 03-04-2011, 10:31 PM
When is the retirement social?

• Sami
  • 03-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Congratulations!! Best Wishes!!!
congrats...and when you are ready for a raise.....