LATEST ACCUSATION...VERY INTERESTING

Oh do tell me exactly what the FBI is going to investigate?
It's a nothing burger. Last time I checked the FBI doesn't investigate those. ***eyeroll***

His nominationdoesn’t deserve any further action until these serious allegations are thoroughly investigated.

Why wouldn’t anybody want that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You want some Freedom fries with your Nothing burger?

Who else would investigate it? The Republicans?
Desperate times call for...DESPERATE MEASURES!!
How that "second" accuser working for ya
double post
There's nothing to investigate. Hell, if these women walked into a police station right now to report this - do you think they would investigate? I'll answer for you - fuck no.

You want some Freedom fries with your Nothing burger?

Who else would investigate it? The Republicans? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
His nominationdoesn’t deserve any further action until these serious allegations are thoroughly investigated.

Why wouldn’t anybody want that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
“Serious accusations”? From 30 years ago from women who admitted they were drunk? With no corroborating witness or evidence? Seriously?
They are going all out with the smear tactics. They are despicable. Originally Posted by friendly fred

What's worse to me, is there are folk out there, who are SO Quick to believe this crap, they are calling for Trump to CANCEL the Kavenaugh nomination. Brand him guilty just by mere accusation, who needs proof or due process.
No body can lie like a dimretard. Remember "I did not have sex with that women"?

Then the excuse [lie] to cover up the above lie that went something like- "I did not know a blow job was sex"?
Oh do tell me exactly what the FBI is going to investigate?
It's a nothing burger. Last time I checked the FBI doesn't investigate those. ***eyeroll*** Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It would be up to the state in which the crime happened not the FBI, but its hard for the state to investigate a crime when it's not reported, some states don't have a statue of limitation on rape, but she was not rape, assault maybe, but this is only a she said he said which is pretty much a nothing burger so you may as well have the freedom fries hahahahahahahaha

Could you speak up, Hotrod511? We can't hear you!

There may not be an FBI after Thursday! Trump is going to abolish DOJ, don't you know?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Could you speak up, Hotrod511? We can't hear you!

There may not be an FBI after Thursday! Trump is going to abolish DOJ, don't you know?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

maybe you should clean the wax out of your ears

Where’s the link? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah...put up a link so that you can start sandbagging...
Did you ever find another news source for this fairy tail...Hummm