Who would be your eccie legacy?

When Pyramider kicks the bucket - I get dibs on his taint picture collection.....
Hercules I love the way you stir and I am honored that you chose me. I will take a sledgehammer to your computer if you want me to. lol However, you just need to stick around.
Originally Posted by Lexy Laye
If I knew I was gonna kick the bucket.....OOOOH BOY ALL THE DYING WISHES I WOULD MAKE!!!!!

(New twist to "it's my birthday" wishes huh?)
As Willie Nelson says
"roll Me Up And Smoke Me when I Die"
If you were to pass away who would you like to have access to your account Originally Posted by Hercules
I've left my password to one Eccie member in my Will already

...and announce your passing? Originally Posted by Hercules
And they won't be announcing shit...
An excellent question. I've often wondered the same thing since our online personas are immortalized digitally. Luckily we all have short attention spans and we are grossly incompetent when it comes to using the search button.

As for me, I think that I'd prefer to quietly fade away...
I know I want all of my favorite girls to put their tits in my face one last time while I'm laying in the casket, so I guess I'll have to choose someone. Hard decision.
I need to view icky in desktop more often. Ze has puffy avatar
If you were to pass away who would you like to have access to your account and announce your passing?

Saw this discussion on a social media website and thought it might stir up sh...I mean make a good topic here.

Disregard the rules and logistics for purposes of discussion.

I would choose Lexy Laye. Cause she's a no-nonsense lady. Originally Posted by Hercules
You be needing expensive help unless you have no family, no friends. Check in quick.