Is it really slow??

You can always post in the ISO forums surely one of these fine women would see it and respond to it!!
Amps are a lot easier
I keep hearing from providers that the DFW hobby market is currently very slow. However, I have contacted multiple girls on eccie and sent PM's trying to make connections and I have yet to receive any leads. Seems to be that everyone is staying pretty busy . Maybe I should just take my hard earned $$ and hit an amp or a strip club, at least I know I'll find someone there. Originally Posted by Vulgar1999
First of all, the ladies have lives too. So if you are contacting them on Sunday, many reserve that day for personal or family time.

Secondly, when you send an email, you'll likely get a better response rate if you include:
  • Your board handle(s)
  • A brief intro. (You know all about the ladies, tell them a little about you.)
  • An offer to send P411 refs via that site for verification. (Or another method for the lady to feel safe with you)
  • Day and possible times youd like to meet.
  • Length of time you'd like to meet.
  • Something about the lady that piqued your interest and prompted the request

Maybe you've done all of this, and you're simply not contacting the right ladies? Also, for same day or short notice requests the phone (text or call) is always a much better way to initiate contact unless the lady has posted her preferences otherwise.

Just trying to help.

TP
I concur with the OP. I called and left messages and texts with 4 girls today before the 5th one that I contacted responded to my text. I found only one that would answer her phone and take an appt. Many times I can't plan 3 or 4 days in advance down to the exact minute when I am going to be free for an appt. I got done with a job early today and my playtime window was limited. Eventually 3 or the 4 did respond, but it was between 3-5 hours AFTER I contacted them which didn't help me any since I was already well out of the area by then.

I tried yesterday with about 4 girls too but since it was Sunday I wasn't too surprised that no one was available when I was free.
Hey OP, maybe, just maybe, and bear with because I know I'm coming at ya' out of left field, what about PM'ing one of the half dozen of beautiful ladies that responded to this thread. I wouldn't throw a single one of them out of bed, unless we both fell together off it. They might be able to make the time to see you. Then you can review them and you will have references to get on your way and visit with others. GL with the hunt.
tsrv4me...I am back but it's been CRAZY since I GOT back! Sorry I haven't hollered at ya but Wed and Thurs look good. Fri I'll be in Austin for the weekend but then back until June 10 when I go to Dallas to work.

Hope to see you soon! It's been TOO long!

And I am one that realizes newbies need lovin' too so give ME a shout sometime darlin'!