CAR BNG

Reese, my personal training sessions will get you and any other gals with similar neck issues sooo ready
  • shlub
  • 01-21-2013, 01:59 PM
I miss it - had a GF that loved doing it --- in traffic especially. These days, belly would get in the way...
I didn't take the hint when my first Fare Room lady asked me, "Does your truck have tinted windows?" Wish we'd gone to the parking lot instead of that filthy VIP.
Car BnGs are really fun, it's fun looking for places to park and play.
It's fun for you guys...but damn that cramp in the neck! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese let me drive you to the massage parlor.
Reese let me drive you to the massage parlor. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Multi-tasking at it's finest.
Had one last night.... her truck had tinted windows...

I'm still smiling like a Cheshire cat ...

DATY is fun while driving too... but have to agree with Reese, it can be hard on your neck the next morning.. but you know what they say, no pain, no gain...
GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK ON HOW YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THESE BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE GREAT FOR A QUICK FIX AND I LIKE DOING EM Originally Posted by candee_coated
I'm up in years and I love it when u can find a secluded area.
I have been taking Mariah_Love to the Backseat hotel weeks
And Iike to take you there soon!!
Yes mam! Luv them n do them often w/curvesnmore!
  • mes77
  • 01-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Candee_coated gave me an awesome Car BNG last night! I must say, she's a cutie and for that price it's definitely worth it! Go relieve a little stress with Candee_coated guys!
Love 'em...but haven't hadone in a long time. I keep buying cars with that damned center console that gets in the way.
What guy doesn't love a little road head Its hotttt!!! Love it!
I'm up in years and I love it when u can find a secluded area.
I have been taking Mariah_Love to the Backseat hotel weeks
And Iike to take you there soon!! Originally Posted by INeedCIYM

time to fog some windows
Candee_coated gave me an awesome Car BNG last night! I must say, she's a cutie and for that price it's definitely worth it! Go relieve a little stress with Candee_coated guys! Originally Posted by mes77
im glad you enjoyed it sweetie see you soon
does the car have to be driven down the road?
one of the very first head jobs i ever received was in my car.
we met, she got in, we drove to a nice hotel and the back of their parking lot surrounded by bushes and large trucks.
i laid the driver's seat back and she went at lil delites until he filled her up.

about 2 yrs ago, i took a provider out to eat.
one the way home, i went into a multi-story parking garage and parked on the next to top floor.
we went into the back seat.
she did such a great job that lil delites filled her up.

oh, reese, the large bathtub in my house filled w/ hot water [not scalding] will soothe any tight and tense muscles you may have after driving hither tither and yonder.