I'm curious....

If SLS does not provide BB, then she does not provide it, even though she can list it in her showcase or ads she places, .... Originally Posted by davidfree986
Just to be clear, with SLS, she does not mention BBFS in any ad nor have I found any reference to it in any of her reviews. .
Just to be clear, with SLS, she does not mention BBFS in any ad nor have I found any reference to it in any of her reviews. . Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Never said she did, maybe read the entire sentence instead of quoting a partial of it and you might notice the bolded "if" near the end. I have no idea, one way or another as I have never seen her, spoke with or even contacted her so I do not make those types of assumptions and state them as fact like I have seen others do.
Both threads seem like a fishing expedition to bring Men's Lounge threads into open that providers don't have access to. But like Training Day; It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
Oh gosh darn it, she got banned!!

And this repartee of semantics/context, denials, white knightery and who done it was just getting good!! (not really)