Massive Houston sex sting, prostitution bust leads to 250+ arrests

I was using an accountant who loved to talk talk talk...long story short there was a mid cities LE who was posting pics of people arrested on prostitution stings.

Their pay outs on lawsuits for wrongful arrests and other improprieties quadrupled with this policy of get tuff on prostitution.

Supposedly several legal firms in Tarrant County got huge money representing those willing to fight the charges and eventually agreements with non disclosure clauses and big payouts were reached with several clients on the pretense that they cease and desist there tactics for undercover prostitution and these guys quit representing clients with future claims claims against the city.

Also out of court settlements were reached with the Hotel chain allowing a undercover operation on their premises that endangered hotel guest by luring in criminal elements and aiding in the illegal arrest of innocent victims.

I'm not going to mention the big name sports city and the lawyers involved as it is second hand information but I do know that if I'm charged with a criminal act in Tarrant County I'm calling Jeff Kennedy he has a reputation of fighting for his client depending on your previous criminal charges YMMV.

If your a guy with no criminal history and you get caught in a sting look at it as an opportunity for a six figure payout .....especially if you loose your job over it. Originally Posted by ahab11
So . . . you won't mention big names but you mention your lawyer buddy?

Surely, anyone can scour the online records to see what cases he's been involved in.

So much for discretion!
Providers that been caught 3 times will sell their soul, then call it UTR or retirement.

Good point, (just like providers do, hobbyists are no different) i am sure they acquired all their information, cell phone contacts, hobby information from throw away cell phone. (providers laptop or cell phone too) Then followed up to get handles, reviews, pic's, and advertisements. AND their RW info. ADDED all that to their on-going data base. (i hope y'all don't think that providers are the only ones that take down your lic. plate number & P411 info)

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Criss-Cross that with the free condom database.... too easy
Daaaamn, after going through those pictures all I can say is, ladies I'm sorry. You definitely earn your donations!

Don't even make me think of the fact I have probably followed some of those guys.
Daaaamn, after going through those pictures all I can say is, ladies I'm sorry. You definitely earn your donations!

Don't even make me think of the fact I have probably followed some of those guys. Originally Posted by Dman118
I was thinking the same thing. On a good note it's nice to know I look a lot better than some of you guys.
Safety. Safety. Safety.

Don't mention money or acts ever.

Providers list your rates in your ad, which is completely okay to do. Don't expect us to ask.

Don't have 2 different rates for the same time to make us have to say what we want. Asking for 1Hour GFE 250 or 1 Hour PSE for 300 will get us in trouble. Just have 1 fucking rate listed for an hour.

Guys,

Call and say only how much time and when you would like to spend.

If either party mentions money or an act, break contact immediately. Originally Posted by grean
+1

My, my. A useful post in Coed! Will wonders never cease?
+1

My, my. A useful post in Coed! Will wonders never cease? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Next thing will be you not thinking you're God of this place and the only person with a brain. If that happens I know the apocalypse is upon us.
Next thing will be you not thinking you're God of this place and the only person with a brain. If that happens I know the apocalypse is upon us. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
No, I still think I'm the god of this place, little man.
No, I still think I'm the god of this place, little man. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
It's God. Why aren't you the mod of the Alert section? You've admitted you don't see providers. You only seem to troll it in order to make yourself feel superior to others.

Anyway no attorney worth shit is spending his life defending hookers. I also went to law school but realized it's a glorified sales position and didn't practice one day.
Thanks for sharing, little man.
It's God. Why aren't you the mod of the Alert section? You've admitted you don't see providers. You only seem to troll it in order to make yourself feel superior to others.

Anyway no attorney worth shit is spending his life defending hookers. I also went to law school but realized it's a glorified sales position and didn't practice one day. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
It takes a troll to recognize another ... . I don't like trolls, but you're the exception. Both for our onboard and PM interactions , I actually like you and respect you. I will try to forgive and forget that you went to law school though.....

Back on topic. I have reasons to believe what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas. Don't ask me why, I will have to answer that I have ESP. Guys and Gals. Be paranoid. It might save you. And listen to Shyster Jon, even though I don't like him and think he is just small time ambulance-chaser, jail-door lawyer (Just Call Soul-like) and a narcissistic asshole. But listen to him... He is right.
... I don't like trolls, but you're the exception. Both for our onboard and PM interactions , I actually like you and respect you. I will try to forgive and forget that you went to law school though.....

Back on topic. I have reasons to believe what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas. Don't ask me why, I will have to answer that I have ESP. Guys and Gals. Be paranoid. It might save you. ... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I like Eccie214 too, but I don't have a compelling reason why.

I've had the same 'feeling' for awhile now. Other cities in Texas have been really tough. Always thought Dallas was mostly spared because of lack of budget and manpower.

Now, simply don't know. But erring on the side of caution is never a bad idea.
Thanck you both. While I troll, there's truth to 99% of my posts.
Luke Skywalker, use the force and tell us why you sense what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas.
Certainly not disputing this, very well may be. Just curious.
Also, today I was browsing the dallas BP ads. Been a while since I had.
Wow... a few familiar and regular faces, but for the most part there were dozens upon dozens of 'way too good to be true' ads. I'm not talking about the usual Asian stock photos. These are real-looking beauties that seem legit but can't possibly be. Yes, there are the rare gems (unicorns) to be found, but damn, the risks aren't worth it. If LE crackdown happens in Dallas, I'm guessing BP is where it goes down.
And if that's not enough of a deterrent, there's always the BP scams, bait & switch, cash n' dash...
Luke Skywalker, use the force and tell us why you sense what happened in Houston is coming to Dallas.
Certainly not disputing this, very well may be. Just curious.
Also, today I was browsing the dallas BP ads. Been a while since I had.
Wow... a few familiar and regular faces, but for the most part there were dozens upon dozens of 'way too good to be true' ads. I'm not talking about the usual Asian stock photos. These are real-looking beauties that seem legit but can't possibly be. Yes, there are the rare gems (unicorns) to be found, but damn, the risks aren't worth it. If LE crackdown happens in Dallas, I'm guessing BP is where it goes down.
And if that's not enough of a deterrent, there's always the BP scams, bait & switch, cash n' dash... Originally Posted by Roy Wally
I feel a disturbance in the hobby force....

Remember that unicorns have a horn, that might as well be shoven upon your ass.....

ijs