Tried to help a friend and got burned in the end..

Really sweetheart read what you just wrote If you new all this then why did you call me you had no money for a room that's why you used mines and as fear as this 40 you so call left were is it at I still never got till this day you did two call off of me if it wasn't for me you would have never got those two that you did get with out me. Guys don't really see ladies that are not VP. Please don't try to come on here a write thing so you can try and get calls cause your phone is not ringing or its off lil. Karma is a Bi*** huh! Like I said when you just called me Im not trying to here it that cause if you did it once you will do it again. So No We will never be Friends again no Trust. how would you feel like you got ripped off yes that was true when she was on bp makeing $40 or $50 what else can I get off that but $20 but I got a business to run I told you that thing changed I'm doing more things now so I told you to it wasn't going down the same way. The point is I helped you out did you a favor like I said and u ran off. When I got back to the room you were already down stairs not in the room told me you left 40 off in the room I said no its half off so I said give me the other 20 you gave that but when I got to the room there was nuthing no money I called you and texted you asked you were it was you never answered until now today. I tried to help you out cause you called me and asked for my help. So please to try to get on here and act like it was ok ITS NOT OK YOU WERE MY FRIEND.I feel like that was planned from jump cause you never left any money at all LIKE YOU SAID YOU DID! I am a good person that just tried to help a so called great friend. You left nuthing in the room no money or anything all I got wad that 20 I told you that you cant leave me what you think I should get no that's not how it worked and even after you gave me the 20 you still made it seem like the other 80 was in the room and it wasn't so like I said you RAN OFF! YOU LIED ABOUT MONEY BEING IN THE ROOM IT NEVER WAS AND IT WAS MORE THAN WHAT YOU WERE MAKEING ON BP. SO BYE AND STOP IT WITH THE BULL.
vanessa i had already called you and told u i was coming down stairs and u told mii u were in the back. so i didnt run downsatirs. u were in my car. u knew i didnt run. and yes i told u why the money wasnt up sTAIRS IMMA SAY IT AGIAN. when i told u i left the money upstairs i was really about to give it to u thn. ok i shouldnt have said it was upstairs if it wasnt. ok i admit. so after i told u tht i was really about to give it to u thn. so whn i asked how much n u said 50 from each call i was like wow. i had asked you if yu were for real n everything n tht i couldnt give you 50 tht it was only gonna be 40 from each call. but you insisted no. so yes i g\just gave you the twenty which u thought was 100 including the money u thought was upstairs. i didnt plan this.
the only reason i said the rip off part was becuse you didnt want to take the 40 from each call u wanted the 50 which u knew i needed the money and you brought this up price thing. whn the last time i seen u for the double it was 30%. lol now its 50% stick with one price for your company.
so just let me know a set price if i ever come work with u becuase i do want to. whn i come bk i will pay you your 80. no big deal sorry u think i ran out on u. n hope we can come to a agreement.
Mixing money and friendship, is the quickest way to lose both. It sounds like you two have been close friends for a very long time. I think you both should just forget the BS (it's only $80 anyway) and work on rebuilding the friendship. In the future, just avoid any situations where you might end up owing one another for something. Seriously, it's not worth it, if you two were close for that long. Just my opinion. Carry on.
STOP IT PLEASE YOUR STARTING TO SOUND LIKE BP BUT YOU LEFT NUTHING NUTHING DAM i trusted your word like always you left it up in the room you left nuthing thats what hurts i trusted your word like I always have. Cause its other time you have came downstairs it has always been left in the room so I had no reason to think you would not leave it but you didnt. I feel like if she was my friend she would have never did it in the first place friends help friends all the time. Its really not about the money it hurt me cause I really thought that was my real friend cause I have helped her plenty of times before. I have always been there for her ALWAYS. I was raised treat people how you want to be treated and the trust is gone cause I am always going to think she is up to something. She knows my life and what I have been through with family and ect. So for her to do that this is hard for me to get by.
LaMonae, I'm going to need you to learn proper sentence structure & enroll in Street Smarts 101 because you are making it look like Madam Vanessa just picked up some simple girl off the street and started pimping her out.

50% off of $40 bucks?! Vanessa's game is TIGHT!
EXCUSE MEE BLACK MISTRESS I KNOW HOW TO TALK IM JUST RUSHING LOL AND IT WASNT 50% OFF 40 SO MIND YO BIZNESS AND CANDY I MEAN VANESSA I TOLD U WHY IT WASNT UP THERE BECAUSE YOU WAS ASKIN FOR TO MUCH. SO WATEVA GET OVA IT. OR NOT DONT MATTER TO MEE. N MY PHONE AINT OFF JUST GOT A NEW NUMBER. LOL U SWEAR U DONT CARE BUT U SHOLE DID CALL MII N U STILL CALLN CUZ U KNEW MY PHONE WAS OFF LOL AND NO NOT SIMPLE MISS BLACK MISTRESS. SHE CHANGED HER PRICES WITHOUT TELLN MII BEFORE. WHT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO . WAT EVA THIS IS STUPID FUCK THIS SHIT THTS WHY I DONT DO THIS. TO MANY RULES THT YOU GUYS JUST MAKE UP. WHO MAKES THIS STUFF UP. CUZ FIRST OFF ANYBODY THT I FUCK IM KEEPIN MY MONEY. BUT I KNEW OUR AGREEMENT BUT SHE CHANGED IT AND YO MONEY WASNT THERE BECAUSE YOU WERE TRYNA GET MORE THN WAT U TOLD MII. SO U CANT MAKE MII LOOK LIKE I WAS THE BAD PERSON. IT WASNT UP THERE BECUASE U DIDNT TEL ME THT BEFORE.
I tried using BableFish to translate this, here's what I got.

변명 MEE 까만 주부 나는 IM 다만 돌진 LOL를 말하는 방법을 알고 있 40 떨어져 나가 당신이 다량에를 위한 ASKIN이었기 때문에 왜 거기 오르지 않은지 나가 U에게 말한 VANESSA를 의미하는 50% 그래서 마음 YO BIZNESS 및 사탕이 아니었다. 이렇게 WATEVA는 OVA에게 그것을 얻는다. 또는 아닙니다 MEE에 상관 없습니다. N는 나의 전화 AINT 떨어져 지금 막 새로운 수를 얻었다. 나의 전화가 LOL와 간단한 미스 BLACK MISTRESS 떨어져 있었다는 것을 U가 걱정하지 않는다는 것을 그러나 U SHOLE가 MII N U 아직도 CALLN CUZ U를 알고 있었다는 것을 불렀다는 것을 LOL U는 맹세한다. 그녀는 TELLN MII 없이 그녀의 가격을 전에 바꾸었다. 백색 나는 하고 가정한다 이다. 왜 나가 이것을 하지 않는지 WAT EVA는 이것 어리석은 성교 이 배설물 THTS이다. 많은 규칙 THT에 너희들은 다만 구성한다. WHO는 이 재료를 구성한다. 누군가 떨어져 CUZ 첫째로 THT IM KEEPIN가 나에 의하여 나의 돈 성교한다. 그러나 나는 우리의 계약을 알고 있었다 그러나 그녀는 그것을 바꾸고 당신이 TRYNA 얻기 THN 더 WAT U를 말했기 MII를이었기 때문에 YO 돈은 거기 있지 않았다. 이렇게 U 캔트는 나가 나쁜 사람이었는 처럼 MII 보기를 만든다. 그것은 U가 TEL 저 THT 전에 때문에 거기 위로 없었다
Well wow this is crazy your grammer is like your still on BP..Me is ME not Mi.But anyway just my .2 i think 50 is ok price if you making what eccie girl make not bp girl..I used a close friend incall and she wanted 50 and i gave it to her no problem..but LaMonae' hope yall get it right and you GOOD luck honey
First of all, when it is posted on a public forum, I will put my 2 cents in..........and not pay 50% to Madam Vanessa.
Trying to read this is more painful than it is worth.

I guess if we had a solid education system then we would have less hookers, then where would we be?

Why can't they just look pretty and keep their mouths shut!
Trying to read this is more painful than it is worth.

I guess if we had a solid education system then we would have less hookers, then where would we be?

Why can't they just look pretty and keep their mouths shut! Originally Posted by Red Tex
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
Vanessa... look... you got took. Trust me.. it happens to all of us "GOOD" ones. I love you, honey. Put this mess behind. Know that we all love you. You're rep is stellar. You're a good person in the end. Point blank, you got took. You missed money out those calls she did because she was using your room that you could've been making your hourly rate in YOURself>. If you need something, call me. Let me know. This sucks when friends screw you over. Trust me. She will need you again... BEFORE you need her. As proven today.

I'm behind ya.
Amber Rain
LOL. YOU GUYS ARE AMUSING AND WORRIED ABOUT THE WRONG THING. IM WRITING LIKE THAT TO SHORTCUT THE WORDS U KNOW LIKE WHEN YOU TEXT SOMEONE. THATS NOT THE POINT. SO STOP WORRYING BOUT THAT. SO WHEN IM ON HERE THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE BETTER THAN BP. OK WHY CAUSE OF THE REVIEWS OR THE BETTER CUSTOMERS. LOL IT DOESNT MATTER BECUASE IM NO FULL TIME HOE OR SLUT. I DONT GIVE A DAMN BOUT THE LITTLE RULES YOU GUYS MAKE UP AND THINK PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSE TO LISTEN. YOU GUYS ARE HOES. YES I DID IT BEFORE BUT I DONT MAKE HOEING OUT OF A 9 TO 5 JOB. ITS NOT WORTH IT PLUS YOUR PUSSY WILL BE DOGGED OUT. LOL THESE GUYS ARE DOGGING YALL. YEA YEA THEY DID ME TO BUT NOT REALLY CUASE MOST OF THE TIME I DONT FUCK. I KNOW YALL SEEN THE REVIEWS. SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT WHAT YALL SAY. LOL. I HOPE THIS WHOLE SITE GETS SHUT DOWN SO U HOES CAN GET A REAL JOB.