How To Get Use To Greek!!!!!!

Someone once told me that greek is more comfortable just before you need to to make a BM (lol: Maybe that person was just full of shit.)

Seriously, I did hear that. It kind of makes sense.. can anyone confirm that to be the case? Originally Posted by yourself
I can certainly tell you that as a woman who plays with a man's prostrate at times and does other things, it's not as pleasant to deal with a man when you reach up there and there is poop.

It doesn't matter that I'm wearing plastic gloves and I'm experienced. It's still rather icky although I try to not think about it when it happens.

Pooping beforehand is best. Ask any gay guy. Or ask Dan Savage, he's great.

If a lady hasn't gone to the bathroom beforehand, there is a mess to deal with. When a man hasn't gone to the bathroom ahead of time, there is a mess to deal with.

Heck, there is often a mess even when he has.

Gosh. I think that I'm going to have weird dreams tonight.

Night.

Elisabeth
Lots of tequila Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Nice to know, Tara!!!
Elisabeth, I have no idea what it's like to have a butt plug in my ass. My ass is a one-way road, stuff comes out but nothing goes in. The butt plugs I have seen are of the rubbery variety not hard plastic. Because I am above average in girth and if Greek is not successful on a first visit, 3 providers have used a butt plug prior to a 2nd session and there were no problems. This is info they passed on to me. I would never suggest someone shove a butt plug up their ass if they haven't eased into it's usage and had gentle coaching with a competent lover/client. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Did you pull out the butt plugs when you saw the provider? That's what I wanna know . lol
Elisabeth is whispering loud and clear on this one Katy.

As a man I can tell you that a woman who can do kegels feels better than Greek anyday. I'm willing to do and try most anything, but a tight controlled vía kegel vagina is always better.
Just thinking outside the box here:
  • Oily stool is a common side effect of lipitor. I wonder if that would help lube the hershey highway.
  • What about an enema with some sort of lubricant? (Being that it is called "greek", olive oil comes to mind)
All humor aside, both of the above sound like they may work.

Also, here is a helpful link: http://www.ivillage.com/7-ways-make-...-258024#258026
Relax and practice with someone that you very comfortable with
Good luck
...And don't use anal eze (sp) or whatever numbing cream is out there. Feeling pain keeps you from harming yourself.

You do NOT wish to cause harm to your body in any way.

Why don't you find yourself a caring, empathetic and experienced lover to explore with you this activity?

It's a lot better to have a man who is intuitive to help you and ease you into a place where you might really like it.

If you're just doing this for business, then don't.

If you like anal play, and many people do, then go slow. Appreciate the process. Learn the different and intense feelings.

Any man worth his salt will be more than happy to help you, guide you and be kind and decent about it. If he has a larger than average sized cock, just go slower and slower still.

Final hint: When you think that you've used enough lube? Use more.

Consider exploring this with a man to be a GIFT to HIM. Pick someone special, whether it's a client or not, to practice with.

If you think of this as something that can be good and positive, the outcome will be good for you.

Good luck,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Relax and practice with someone that you very comfortable with
Good luck Originally Posted by Selena51
Great suggestions from both lovely ladies. The key factor is that if you decide at any point you don't like it, STOP. Greek is enjoyable when both parties are willing...if not, why force yourself to do something that's outside your boundaries?
I'm not a fan of greek although I realize some guys are fixated on it (I really don't understand why, but to each their own). For me, I'm just not interested in it since the other natural option (aka pussy) is so much more attractive and feels great.

Good luck on the exploration though.
Thats funny Tara!!- somehow I sense that comes from experience! LOL..Would have loved to have been the lucky bastard to get you drunk and I am not even into greek..

Katy- don't worry about offering it if you are not into it- try it first with a BF or Fuckbuddy- someone you can trust; make sure they go real slow and ease into it.. you need to be totally turned on first... try it a few times and make sure you enjoy it before you start offering to hobbyists- most if they are paying once be so gentle and nice...
Lets have shots..........
Ha! I agree with Tara and Selena!

Vodka, lots of it and I gave up the "STARFISH" to one lucky man a few months ago!!!

To me, it's very intimate and there has to be time to prepare it as well as feel comfortable with your partner.
Ha! I agree with Tara and Selena!

Vodka, lots of it and I gave up the "STARFISH" to one lucky man a few months ago!!!

To me, it's very intimate and there has to be time to prepare it as well as feel comfortable with your partner.
Originally Posted by berkleigh

Ma'am I totally agree with you!!!!!!! Total Intimacy!!!!!!!!! Must be with one you enjoy being with in my books....BUT I don't have a lot of books. lol
Well shit...another use for Tequilla! Did not know you could use it as a lube! Lol!
Tequila..... I see that's how to get them to agree...... good to know.
Tequila..... I see that's how to get them to agree...... good to know. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
Hahaha