Very little evidence I guess....

The belfry has be ringing and clanging since Trump came down the escalator in 2015:
  • Muh Russia, Russia, Russia ring any bells?
  • Heir Mueller, the doddering old fool, ring any bells?
  • IG Horowitz ring any belles?
  • John Durham ring any bells?
  • 2 ridiculous BS impeachments, with no conviction ring any bells?
  • Summer of Love, i.e. Antifa(gs), BLM - who apparently were all immune to the covid in large crowds - ring any bells?
  • Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests ring any bells?
  • Chaz & Chop zones ring any bells?
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Mueller produced and indicted charges against 34 individuals, which led to 7 guilty pleas and 5 ppl going to prison, cost about 32 million dollars, yet recovered 42 million dollars in return.

Horowitz examined 1 million documents at a cost of 6.2 million dollars and came to a conclusion from the justice department that political bias did not influence the bureaus' actions, as flunkys of trump would claim, but that there were inaccuracies and omissions; but was never a stand alone conclusion of actions., The return on that investigation was a whopping $0.00 dollars. He did note that there were several connections and questionable links between Trump Assoc's and Russian Officials, but and never said that there was "nothing" to see here; but there was some sloppy work done by the FBI. Hence the next douchebage- Durham

Durham was gonna be the GOP savior and show all the bad intent and shine light into the 'cabal'. He had an 3.5 yr investigation costing approx 2.5 million that found bubcus - only indicted 3 ppl, and even after Barr gave him special counsel access, he rolled snake eyes. What did more than 7 million dollars get in return for almost 4 yrs of investigation? An FBI lawyer who plead guilty to altering an email who was sentenced to probation, and the two others were tried and acquitted by a real jury- a non political jury who didn't have to prove fealty to un-elected King, but a president who was at best a TV Shiller of businesses that were run into the ground by bad and misleading practices, bankrupted, or forced out of existence due to being run in a manner that centered legal cases like Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices; Or the other failed businesses and which we could go at nauseum over.

Next up- Ridiculous impeachments?? OMG- A real jury unlike the complete rubber stamping ass-clowns of the GOP who despite hearing testimony, voted to keep their boy Trump out of harm by voting party vs. truth. The GOP has been the luncheon mob of lemmings who supported Trump to the end of the earth and still do mostly. Despite only ever getting a tax cut to the wealthy, -they have VERY LITTLE to show for the time they were in power. Tell me what legislation was done and approved by Trump via anything but executive order.

Lastly- the boogey men: Antifa, BLM, rioters and anyone who is anti trump or stood up for civil rights must be a George Soro's planted AG, or part of the cabal to Pizzagate, and part of the Epstein plots etc. Forget that 5 black men died while in the hands of the police. Did they deserve that; I'd say mostly no. on the sides of every police car, the words serve and protect are posted. I'm not saying ppl didn't add to their plight by resisting, but also, does it really take 3-5 cops to hold a guy down with a knee on the neck, while they watch the life drain out of them, or when someone is on the ground, to go ahead and empty a clip into the guy, or shoot a kid instead of tazing them? When poor ppl and those without means feel they aren't being heard, they do stupid crazy shit, till they are indeed heard. Not a good thing, but it's the nature of that demographic.

I like 95% of most americans, left or right, don't agree with any of the looting, shooting thieving and burning, but we have a demographic that grew up without moral compasses and often without parents to teach them right or wrong; (for the record, I don't think that they belong to a political party, but more a demographic party not of race specifically but by neglect) AND while I'm not in agreement with their actions, I'm also not in agreement with NOT charging ppl who are caught steeling etc., that they need to 100% be held accountable. Just cause mom and dad didn't teach them what was right or wrong, society should and must do that: Today, tomorrow and as long as is warranted.

But overall, let me ask a question. Did they ever make a conspiracy that right-wingers didn't bite on? You guys are like the carp and catfish of conspiracies. You'll damn well bite on anything that is pushed out in front of you, and damn it if you don't take it hook line and sinker.

The evidence of conspiracies should be available all day, everyday for those who "uncovered the facts". Yet Trump / Rudy and the rest of the stolen election crowd have been dick kicked in court 70 out of 71 times. Either they are the shittiest attorneys in the country, or the facts are just not there to substantiate the claim. Either way- the Trumpian lemmings need to really look in the mirror and ask why does' a guy who is 6'3" and a waist of 44", able to weigh only 215 pounds?? or 239 pounds. Does gravity not affect a fat slob the same way as it does a legitimate athlete? When you add up all the lies, it's more about a guy who treats you like a mushroom. Lies to you, keeps you in the dark and feeds you horseshit.

And you all just "Keep on loving IT. Da da Dat da Dahh."

When the settlement of accounts comes due, it will not be a request.
The Piper will be paid handsomely.

Mueller produced and indicted charges against 34 individuals, which led to 7 guilty pleas and 5 ppl going to prison, cost about 32 million dollars, yet recovered 42 million dollars in return.

Horowitz examined 1 million documents at a cost of 6.2 million dollars and came to a conclusion from the justice department that political bias did not influence the bureaus' actions, as flunkys of trump would claim, but that there were inaccuracies and omissions; but was never a stand alone conclusion of actions., The return on that investigation was a whopping $0.00 dollars. He did note that there were several connections and questionable links between Trump Assoc's and Russian Officials, but and never said that there was "nothing" to see here; but there was some sloppy work done by the FBI. Hence the next douchebage- Durham

Durham was gonna be the GOP savior and show all the bad intent and shine light into the 'cabal'. He had an 3.5 yr investigation costing approx 2.5 million that found bubcus - only indicted 3 ppl, and even after Barr gave him special counsel access, he rolled snake eyes. What did more than 7 million dollars get in return for almost 4 yrs of investigation? An FBI lawyer who plead guilty to altering an email who was sentenced to probation, and the two others were tried and acquitted by a real jury- a non political jury who didn't have to prove fealty to un-elected King, but a president who was at best a TV Shiller of businesses that were run into the ground by bad and misleading practices, bankrupted, or forced out of existence due to being run in a manner that centered legal cases like Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices; Or the other failed businesses and which we could go at nauseum over.

Next up- Ridiculous impeachments?? OMG- A real jury unlike the complete rubber stamping ass-clowns of the GOP who despite hearing testimony, voted to keep their boy Trump out of harm by voting party vs. truth. The GOP has been the luncheon mob of lemmings who supported Trump to the end of the earth and still do mostly. Despite only ever getting a tax cut to the wealthy, -they have VERY LITTLE to show for the time they were in power. Tell me what legislation was done and approved by Trump via anything but executive order.

Lastly- the boogey men: Antifa, BLM, rioters and anyone who is anti trump or stood up for civil rights must be a George Soro's planted AG, or part of the cabal to Pizzagate, and part of the Epstein plots etc. Forget that 5 black men died while in the hands of the police. Did they deserve that; I'd say mostly no. on the sides of every police car, the words serve and protect are posted. I'm not saying ppl didn't add to their plight by resisting, but also, does it really take 3-5 cops to hold a guy down with a knee on the neck, while they watch the life drain out of them, or when someone is on the ground, to go ahead and empty a clip into the guy, or shoot a kid instead of tazing them? When poor ppl and those without means feel they aren't being heard, they do stupid crazy shit, till they are indeed heard. Not a good thing, but it's the nature of that demographic.

I like 95% of most americans, left or right, don't agree with any of the looting, shooting thieving and burning, but we have a demographic that grew up without moral compasses and often without parents to teach them right or wrong; (for the record, I don't think that they belong to a political party, but more a demographic party not of race specifically but by neglect) AND while I'm not in agreement with their actions, I'm also not in agreement with NOT charging ppl who are caught steeling etc., that they need to 100% be held accountable. Just cause mom and dad didn't teach them what was right or wrong, society should and must do that: Today, tomorrow and as long as is warranted.

But overall, let me ask a question. Did they ever make a conspiracy that right-wingers didn't bite on? You guys are like the carp and catfish of conspiracies. You'll damn well bite on anything that is pushed out in front of you, and damn it if you don't take it hook line and sinker.

The evidence of conspiracies should be available all day, everyday for those who "uncovered the facts". Yet Trump / Rudy and the rest of the stolen election crowd have been dick kicked in court 70 out of 71 times. Either they are the shittiest attorneys in the country, or the facts are just not there to substantiate the claim. Either way- the Trumpian lemmings need to really look in the mirror and ask why does' a guy who is 6'3" and a waist of 44", able to weigh only 215 pounds?? or 239 pounds. Does gravity not affect a fat slob the same way as it does a legitimate athlete? When you add up all the lies, it's more about a guy who treats you like a mushroom. Lies to you, keeps you in the dark and feeds you horseshit.

And you all just "Keep on loving IT. Da da Dat da Dahh." Originally Posted by eyecu2
The settlement can't ever pay what trump owes the United States and its citizens.
America doesn't need trump. Trumpworld doesn't need trump either. There are plenty of repubs who can do at least as good of a job as trump.

A real symbol of America looks you square in the eyes. It doesn't sit there thinking about trying to get even with imaginary slights.
It looks to the future and all that it holds for all Americans. Not just the "base".

When the settlement of accounts comes due, it will not be a request.
The Piper will be paid handsomely.