Why can't verified providers also have...

I was going to start the negotiation at $37.50.. Originally Posted by wh1mp3r5
"I love me my Biscuits & Gravy"

• Toyz
  • 07-14-2016, 07:56 PM
I have already bid said sum and have been...to date..ignored. I am deciding if I should throw in a bologna & cheese sammy to make the offer more enticing...but goddamn bologna has gone up lately...I might have to substitute gov'ment cheese to keep the cost under control
Agreed, inflation sucks.

I blame Obama.. And Bush.
I was wondering if it'd be possible for verified providers to have the "private" tags options in eccie threads that only other verified providers would be able to see?
Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Possible? Yes.....

But the site is not FOR the ladies so you shouldn't hold your breath hoping or waiting on it..... In case you haven't noticed in all your years here Leah/Reya/etc. What the whores want does not tend to get much notice.

Such a feature would require an increase in staff to police the ladies that break the sacred privacy feature and a new guideline to address it....

Besides... Didn't you state a time or two that you have no need or use for this site? Or has that changes with age?
Since non staff members seem to want to discuss this topic I'm moving it to Coed for further discussion.
Awwwww there's my grumpiest little carebear in all of care-a-lot!

Ya know, the fact that you follow me around all over this forum trying to initiate conversations with me is reminding me of a puppy...you'd be a rescue one obviously. Have to give you a bath and wash your own poop out of your fur and pray you don't keep trying to roll around in it. Put you on a sensible diet too! No more table scraps, gotta keep you away from the biscuits and gravy.

I've been reading up on how I can help you when you get the urge to follow me around (and to overeat):

Possible? Yes.....

But the site is not FOR the ladies so you shouldn't hold your breath hoping or waiting on it..... In case you haven't noticed in all your years here Leah/Reya/etc. What the whores want does not tend to get much notice.

Such a feature would require an increase in staff to police the ladies that break the sacred privacy feature and a new guideline to address it....

Besides... Didn't you state a time or two that you have no need or use for this site? Or has that changes with age?
Originally Posted by Whispers
Thanks! Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a threAD but it seems like I have a knack for increasing board participation. The owners should get me a gift card for helping increase the stats for selling ad revenue. IJS.

Since non staff members seem to want to discuss this topic I'm moving it to Coed for further discussion. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Lowballer alert right here.

• Toyz
  • 07-15-2016, 09:45 AM
Have to give you a bath and wash your own poop out of your fur and pray you don't keep trying to roll around in it. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Is this some kind of code that "Auntie Leah/Rea" is offering SCAT sessions now?

Shitty work, but I guess someone has to do it...
Ha, nope. sorry if I got your hopes up, you'll have to stick to eating my figurative shit for now.

Is this some kind of code that "Auntie Leah/Rea" is offering SCAT sessions now?

Shitty work, but I guess someone has to do it...
Originally Posted by Toyz
Thanks! Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a threAD but it seems like I have a knack for increasing board participation. The owners should get me a gift card for helping increase the stats for selling ad revenue. IJS. Originally Posted by Leah Layada

A wee bit delusional are we? While some members here do in fact increase board participation and views you would not be among them.

There is a big difference between generating interest and jumping in the middle of every fucking thread.

Both you and Ricky seem to think your relevant and needed simply because you won't go away.

Whispers: Hated by most still gets people to click on a thread to see what kind of crap he is spewing. He generates interest.

Toyz: Disliked by many but loved by some still gets many people to check out his latest creative crappy work of art as you've described it.

Miss V: Loved by many and dislike by some but people just want more words to look up so she garners attention.

David D: Loved by everyone simply because nobody can figure out what the fuck he's saying. This requires skill.

You and Ricky simply interject yourselves in the middle of every thread and boldly claim how needed you are. Granted I am commenting on your thread but am not under the impression that my input matters.

You just so happen to be the latest obese provider dominating the board with "Look at me" posts.
There were many before you and there will be many more after you.
Sounds like codybeast/WindInHisHair/Lightesttouch has a bit of a jealousy problem to go with his irrelevant trolling habit.
Why is it again that you always have to reinvent yourself?
Oh yeah I remember, it's because nobody ever gives a shit what you post.
A wee bit delusional are we? While some members here do in fact increase board participation and views you would not be among them.

There is a big difference between generating interest and jumping in the middle of every fucking thread.

Both you and Ricky seem to think your relevant and needed simply because you won't go away.

Whispers: Hated by most still gets people to click on a thread to see what kind of crap he is spewing. He generates interest.

Toyz: Disliked by many but loved by some still gets people to click on a thread to see his latest creative "Crappy as you put it" work of art.

Miss V: Loved by many and dislike by some but people just want more words to look up so she garners attention.

David D: Loved by everyone simply because nobody can figure out what the fuck he's saying. This requires skill.

You and Ricky simply interject yourselves in the middle of every thread and boldly claim how needed you are.

Unlike the other member examples provided nobody clicks on a thread simply because you posted in it.

You just so happen to be the latest obese provider dominating the board with "Look at me" posts.
There were many before you and there will be many more after you. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Leah started this thread and here you are posting on it...

It makes sense that she would respond to anyone posting on a thread she herself started.
"interject"?
Sounds like codybeast/WindInHisHair/Lightesttouch has a bit of a jealousy problem to go with his irrelevant trolling habit.
Why is it again that you always have to reinvent yourself?
Oh yeah I remember, it's because nobody ever gives a shit what you post. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Agreed but unlike you two I don't claim nor care to be essential or needed on a fuck site. Only you would would think this is something to be jealous about.

I assume you keep playing the same record because you believe linking my name to these two disabled handles bugs me.
Coming from the mandle king I am extremely flattered that you are following me. This actually makes me more relevant than I thought I was or even care to be.
Of course I have to keep things in perspective. Chihuahuas follow and bark at everyone.
Leah started this thread and here you are posting on it...

It makes sense that she would respond to anyone posting on a thread she herself started.
"interject"? Originally Posted by Observing
The comment had nothing to do with her posting in her own thread. It clearly had to do with her belief that she generates more board interest than other members.

Yes the word is "Interject". Before commenting on vocabulary you should at least look the word up.
You most likely are thinking the word should be "inject" be would be pretty idiotic in context.