What in the world is the deal Austin and all the BBFS REQUEST

Just ignore it sweetie and it's not even a point to put it out there enough to read everybody knows people ask for it and you're just going to get slammed from it by smart asses .
I've only been here for less than 24 hours and I have already gotten more than seven request for that it disgusts me what is the deal here in Austin yet I sure hope that the women are providing that kind of service here Originally Posted by naughtia
So eight times?
I'll say what some are probably thinking. You're pushing 50 as a provider. Aside from the amazingly pleasant personality you've displayed so far what are you offering that girls a QUARTER OF A CENTURY (or more) younger than you aren't? You've got some good showcase pics and I'm not gonna assume you have saggy/loose anything, lord knows I'm not in tip top shape, but you get to a certain age doing this people assume you're offering something extra to keep clients.
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 07:53 PM
Just ignore it sweetie and it's not even a point to put it out there enough to read everybody knows people ask for it and you're just going to get slammed from it by smart asses . Originally Posted by shayla84
Shayla...

The point is this all smart ass aside. Its not illegal...its not against any rules.

Its a question...say "no thanks" and move along. Better to have the phone ringing at all in your business I would think?

Consider it a sales opportunity. Rave on about how you give "the worlds greatest blowjob" or some such BS and take advantage of the guy whos OBVIOUSLY horny for you.

Hoggars getting pissed about being asked is just ASSinine. And they are going to get lit up for it.
Toyz you are solid and on point....truly enjoy reading your posts...logic and reasoning are sound...I concur and enjoy your humorous asides. Don't know how many times I'm the guy at the bar who gets bought drinks from whoever I am entertaining. I get the feeling you are too.

Now I am going to down some Jameson, call a visiting lady of the night, and ask her if she would be so kind as to allow me to uh....well....you know.......
Why, so they will know they need to change them? Also, as long as they are asking instead of just doing it then they haven't done anything wrong. People ask me for all kinds of shit all the time...it's just one more thing to say "No." to and it takes like two seconds. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
That's longer than it takes some of these guys to remove the condom.....
  • rjk61
  • 07-22-2016, 10:43 PM
Any providers that offer BBFS send me a PM.
Any providers that offer BBFS send me a PM. Originally Posted by rjk61
I like your style
Is that right? Well, in their defense they don't get to fuck a male BBW very often so they prolly just get too excited. What else do guys do BCD with you whispers?

That's longer than it takes some of these guys to remove the condom..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Is that right? Well, in their defense they don't get to fuck a male BBW very often so they prolly just get too excited. What else do guys do BCD with you whispers? Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Sorry to correct you on the Queens English.
But a male BBW would be a BBM.
The W stands for woman
Is that right? Well, in their defense they don't get to fuck a male BBW very often so they prolly just get too excited. What else do guys do BCD with you whispers? Originally Posted by Leah Layada
The information comes from one of the BBFS groups on Yahoo that has been around for a while. They not only shared names of providers that will go bareback but techniques on removing condoms.

Have you ever checked to see if one of your prior names was on it? You ought to!
I haven't checked because anyone can add a name to any list they want and it literally means nothing. Techniques for removing condoms? Are you saying there's a guy somewhere admitting to sneaking the condom off with me in which case I would very much like to know their name and why would they do that to me. How could a list like that even exist when it's basically admitting to a form of sexual assault?? What kinda assholes would circulate such a list and could their word be trusted?

The information comes from one of the BBFS groups on Yahoo that has been around for a while. They not only shared names of providers that will go bareback but techniques on removing condoms.

Have you ever checked to see if one of your prior names was on it? You ought to! Originally Posted by Whispers
Shayla...

The point is this all smart ass aside. Its not illegal...its not against any rules.

Its a question...say "no thanks" and move along. Better to have the phone ringing at all in your business I would think?

Consider it a sales opportunity. Rave on about how you give "the worlds greatest blowjob" or some such BS and take advantage of the guy whos OBVIOUSLY horny for you.

Hoggars getting pissed about being asked is just ASSinine. And they are going to get lit up for it. Originally Posted by Toyz
I know what your point is but I was trying to say what everybody else is saying and a nicer way. LOL
Touché knotty man! I stand corrected.

Sorry to correct you on the Queens English.
But a male BBW would be a BBM.
The W stands for woman Originally Posted by knotty man
  • T-One
  • 07-23-2016, 08:17 AM
Hypocrite hoes