Bernie doesn't know his stuff!!

If you’ve got something to say to me, then address me, oeb11. Not TM.

Got it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know Yassup, little oeb is scared to confront you one on one. Look at the exchanges you have had with him. You have unintentionally embarrassed him. He starts spouting DPST or some nonsense he cant back up. He bragged about joining the ANP-(American Nazi Party) but when asked to explain that he wasn't a racist he denied that he was a member. Its sad but he doesn't care about America. Hes buddies with Austin Ellen if that tells you anything. Fake Patriots
The wall is not a cure all. Nor has it ever been represented as such! Its a deterrent and gives border patrol an extra tool in securing the border! Only dimretards would ever present such an accusation. Or be that gullible!
The wall is not a cure all. Nor has it ever been represented as such! Its a deterrent and gives border patrol an extra tool in securing the border! Only dimretards would ever present such an accusation. Or be that gullible! Originally Posted by winn dixie
WD forgive me. I forgot you were a WK for Moscow Ellen. My deepest apologies. "Whos paying for it"- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!! !!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2019, 06:41 PM
You know Yassup, little oeb is scared to confront you one on one. Look at the exchanges you have had with him. You have unintentionally embarrassed him. He starts spouting DPST or some nonsense he cant back up. He bragged about joining the ANP-(American Nazi Party) but when asked to explain that he wasn't a racist he denied that he was a member. Its sad but he doesn't care about America. Hes buddies with Austin Ellen if that tells you anything. Fake Patriots Originally Posted by themystic

I simply shake my had in disbelief at what passes in some minds for rational debate.
Guess that is what happens when rational debate is secondary to "Feelings"

YR/SC/TM - please get some help!
I simply shake my had in disbelief at what passes in some minds for rational debate.
Guess that is what happens when rational debate is secondary to "Feelings"

YR/SC/TM - please get some help! Originally Posted by oeb11
what would you like to debate oeb. Im a capitalist and your a Nazi. I believe in free speech and you believe the press is the enemy of the people. I believe in facts and you believe in fake news. That's just a few. what would you like to talk about oeb
  • oeb11
  • 02-21-2019, 12:40 PM
Like Mexico paying for a wall that hasn't been built. Its just something that MORONS can get behind

"You gotta know Donald a bit to understand what’s going on here. The wall’s a simplistic answer to our problems with immigration. It’s something that, you know, MORONS can get behind because they’re like, ‘Oh yeah, if you build a wall no one can get over it.’ But it’s not that simple.”
“Even Donald’s not into this wall. It’s just he’s embarrassed because he can’t get it, and Rush Limbaugh shamed him,” Stern told his listeners, referring to the conservative radio

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic

Off Topic, and repetitious. Boring!
LOL