Dinner and Overnights...What are the expectations from both sides?

Hopefully this doesn’t sound bad.
I can’t speak to an overnight arrangement but I have had a few dinner or lunch dates before or after a session.
In the lunch instances, I’ve meet a provider at their incall, had our fun, then said, “hey, it’s lunch time do you want to join me, my treat.” Most all of them said sure and we just chatted and ate then I would bring her back to her place.

As for the dinner dates, I have set up evening sessions and asked up front if they would like to go somewhere nice for dinner before hand, said I would pick them up, open their doors, pull out their chairs, (gentlemanly things) pick up the tab, but I couldn’t pay for their time. They all understood and said yes. These few ladies all said it was rare that they got to dress up, go out, and get treated like a lady on a real date. It was a treat for us both.

We would then go back to my place or theirs, have our fun for the agreed upon time, then call it a night. 2 wanted me to stay longer, off the clock, but I paid for my extra time BCD.

In each case, none said they wanted to be paid for anything other than the BCD time. Most anyone in the dating world knows a good meal and drinks can cost $150-200 so I think their time out, which they said they really enjoyed and appreciated, and me footing the bill was a fair trade.

All in all, many men can eat alone and don’t want to pay to watch someone eat and in my humble opinion, if a woman wants money to be wined and dined, then get paid for the BCD activities, then she is greedy. I could have stayed married and had that type of deal.

Luckily, in these cases, we had great chemistry and enjoyed our time the entire evening.

Every situation is different and I know time is money but sometimes happiness, even for a night, can be found without the exchange of money. I feel like the dinner date made great anticipation for the BCD activities.

Good luck on this and good luck in the daring world! Dating is much worse than screwing someone you can’t even look at. Lol
I like your style Sophie!
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2022, 05:39 PM
From what I'm reading guy's feel that the wine and dine is enough compensation, my opinion is that the hookers do it for the $ compensation, this isn't a dating site!

I've had overnights and make it clear what to expect, before dinner draining, sleeping, morning draining, I've done 2 day hangouts which I prefer with the right person
Thanks for the info fellas! I think you spoke to my biggest fear....what if you dislike the person? Lol. I can spend an hour with anyone, but letting them touch my butt while I'm sleeping is a whole new thing. I think I'll just stick without overnights right now and seek out a few trips to the swingers club at a discount rate. That way there is no disappointment and some really hot stuff to watch and do
This weather change makes me want to do it outside or in public. Lol. Originally Posted by Smurfydoesdallas
A provider friend of mine said she specifically will not do overnights. Stated if she doesn't like the guy she was afraid she'd beat him to death.

I've had a few. As long as you don't treat the object of your affection as a sports fuck, you'll be okay.
Where are the swingers clubs!!!! Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
Colette's in Dallas. It's really fun and byob. Like a nightclub but with sex.
  • cosoj
  • 09-14-2022, 09:59 PM
Great question. I would rather eat alone than pay for a meal and time for a provider's companionship. I have taken a few to restaurants and treated, but never paid for their time. Fortunately, they didn't expect compensation for their time either.
I absolutely love overnight dates and have done many hosting at my hotel when traveling or at my home. A meeting friend of mine and I especially enjoy having two ladies for an overnight and swapping partners. Usually, I have met the lady before and reached a judgement as to her trustworthiness prior to inviting her to my home, but have occasionally broken that rule. Vast majority of my overnight visits have been enjoyed by both my partner and myself. A few random thoughts:

I hate time limits especially 10 to 12 hrs. My typical arrangement is to meet around 6 pm, have a nice dinner and drinks at a restaurant, or prepared by me (good cook). I often but a new little black dress and lingerie for my date to wear. Extended foreplay and BCD activity with smoke/drink breaks as desired. Both asleep by midnight. Awake when both ready, another round of fun, maybe shower together, breakfast, then goodbye.

The most nervous I've been is when my lover doesn't want to sleep and wants to roam my house unwatched, so my advice to providers is to respect the client's concern about theft, etc. Client's too, should stay away from the provider's belongings.

Negotiate all details upfront. Timeliness, activities, public outing, food preferences, etc. There have been a few exceptions, but a high majority of my overnight guests have allowed bbfs on overnights, even many that advertise otherwise.

Go with the flow, but stay in your comfort zone. Personally, I tolerate weed and may even partake, but nothing "harder" allowed into my room or house. Liberal drinking fine, but fall down drunk not.

The rates I've paid vary widely, from $400 to $3000 and in my case not at all related to experience recieved....most of my best memories were from the lower pay spectrum. I really don't negotiate $, I outline the parameters and request a quote...if outside my expectation, I either decline and move on or expand the parameters to match the quote. Market has a big effect, Vegas gets expensive.

Bottom line for me at least is that overnights can provide the ultimate girl friend experience, but I feel the client must also provide the ultimate boyfriend experience for that to realize.