Confession

LOL....TFF Rubbing one out....LMAO
  • Fiero
  • 08-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Say it with me now.....

TMI
Since everybody wants MSOG why not rub two out don't stop at one you short changing yourself, now you will have to say your not a MSOG person.

As for Max next time you rub one out, record it and charge for watching you rubbing one out and I would like to know when you do rub one out do you get multiples I have read were guys will say they Daty and the lady had 4, 5, or 6 orgasm's in 5 min so how many do you get when you rub one out, since you know your body better than anybody else I would think you could rub out a dozen in 3 or 4 min.

Just asking. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Well...to be perfectly honest, I get one O when I rub one out, if I get two O's then I rubbed 2 out etc...make sense? LOL
Whoa, SHIT!!
I didn't brace myself on how good that pic would look clicking on that link.
Awww, DAYUM, Chelsea, SHIT! WTF!!!

Do you HAVE to look THAT fucking hot?!??! Geeesh!!
and when we guys and gals rub one [or more] out
. . . .
is it our loss??

i'm sorry if i offended anyone with this joke.
i just couldnt resist rubbing it in.
spank me if i was out of line

p.s. seriously, why isnt there a smiley of a female smiley jilling off??
Hey guys, I am glad yall find the pic hot and are enjoying it, I think it probably should not be displayed for all that have access to this site to view, in addition I don't think it meets eccie guidelines. Sure would hate to get in trouble over something like this.I also think if you will give me a pm I could assist you with your having to rub one out problem. thanks guys