Ungrateful Jewish Leaders Tell President Trump He Is Not Welcome.

This..... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Well if that makes you feel better Ellen, feel better.

It’s not a widely shared sentiment.

And I’ll BET I’m right about that.
This..... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Excellent post, and quite needed to oppose the liberal narrative.

The Jewish people love President Trump.
People can’t decide whether to consider Jews ethnic minorities, or religious minorities or nationalities... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about friends and neighbors and fellow Americans?

Oh wait... did I just violate a sacred tenet of lib-retard identity politics? Everyone is (insert minority label here) first, American second.

I mean, if we start putting "American" first it might sound a tad "nationalist", wouldn't it? Lib-retards can't stand that!
Jackie, I'm Irish, but I do not base my feelings for any President on how much welfare they say give Ireland.

slso there are many different divisions in theJewish Community.

That is but one segment. Originally Posted by WTF
You are damn right about that, WTF. Different factions among the Jewish people, thank God. Some are fucking ungrateful as shit, others just know that acting like a total asshole can sometimes get free press.

However, I though all this time you were an Hispanic American...President Trump loves Hispanic people!!
Swing and miss Jackie.

We’re not talking about “Hollywood” (anti-semitic dog whistle) , “Academia” (fascist dog whistle) or the other dog whistle groups you mentioned. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your repeated posting of anti-Semitic dog whistles are further evidence of your true position. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can those phony "dog whistle" references, yssup. Jackie has too much integrity for anyone to believe he is anti-Semitic.

Yelling "dog whistle!" is just another example of your feigning offense at someone's superior argument.
Excellent post, and quite needed to oppose the liberal narrative.

The Jewish people love President Trump. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Nope. Some do. Most feel like I do.

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/...86bab2906.html

This is a poll by a Democratic organization, but it's the most recent one available, but I'm sure you've all got access to search engines.

Here's an interesting take on the Judah Maccabee in our White House. Our defender. Our golem, our protector, in Washington.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1400...-semitic-dance

Finally, ask yourself why the Jewish people in Israel and the Jewish population of the US view Trump so differently. But first, understand that they do. That's because we ARE different. And the group that most favors Trump in Israel is the ultra-orthodox right. Kinda like here.

https://www.jta.org/2018/06/10/news-...can-jews-trump

Knowledge is key.
How about friends and neighbors and fellow Americans?

Oh wait... did I just violate a sacred tenet of lib-retard identity politics? Everyone is (insert minority label here) first, American second.

I mean, if we start putting "American" first it might sound a tad "nationalist", wouldn't it? Lib-retards can't stand that! Originally Posted by lustylad
You nailed them on that one.

Liberals care more about political advantage than our once great country that Trump is rapidly improving.

I think most Jewish leaders are pro-Trump, BTW.
Nope. Some do. Most feel like I do.

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/...86bab2906.html

This is a poll by a Democratic organization, but it's the most recent one available, but I'm sure you've all got access to search engines.

Here's an interesting take on the Judah Maccabee in our White House. Our defender. Our golem, our protector, in Washington.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1400...-semitic-dance

Finally, ask yourself why the Jewish people in Israel and the Jewish population of the US view Trump so differently. But first, understand that they do. That's because we ARE different. And the group that most favors Trump in Israel is the ultra-orthodox right. Kinda like here.

https://www.jta.org/2018/06/10/news-...can-jews-trump

Knowledge is key. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You realize the ultra orthodox, due to their superior ideas on family, will take over eventually?

They are definitely pro Trump as are their intelligent leaders - God loves them for that.
Can those phony "dog whistle" references, yssup. Jackie has too much integrity for anyone to believe he is anti-Semitic.

Yelling "dog whistle!" is just another example of your feigning offense at someone's superior argument. Originally Posted by lustylad
What do you call constant attacks on "Hollywood?" Or "academia?"

I'm not commenting on his integrity. I am responding to dog whistles. They're a preferred tool of the Trump regime. Not the only one. But when they get blown, a lot of people hear them.

I'm not feigning offense. I'm calling it like it is. If you're offended by dog whistles, you should be. Is that what makes this a "superior" argument?

Now explain how use of the word "ungrateful" in the headline is a wise choice and not intended to inflame and offend. Where is that word used in the story? How might that not offend Jewish people?
Trump... must be pressured into speaking out against those who act as the result of his divisive rhetoric. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
His rhetoric emboldens those who hold hateful views and would carry out those horrible acts. Originally Posted by grean
So you want Trump to speak out more and crack down harder against those flag-burning ANTIFA thugs?

So you want Trump to speak out more and crack down harder against those ANTIFA thugs? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes. Use more than his untruthful, insincere words.

Antifa "thugs" should not be shooting up synagogues and sending bombs to Republicans.

Nobody should.

President Trump needs to be clear on that position. Otherwise, he will continue to be mistrusted and disbelieved by EVERYBODY but the loyalists who believe this is what our country should be.

On many sides. On many sides.
  • grean
  • 10-29-2018, 11:40 AM
And the fact that despite him doing his job and being a good President, they hate him.

Why?

Because he is not Hillary? It goes deeper than that.

They hate him becaus he is not one of them, just like the Main Stream Media, Hollywood, Pop Culture, Academia, and the rest of the Liberal Progressive Crowd that think they are above the rest of Country. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He can't keep him mouth shut. Simple as that. People will always dislike who ever is president just because they do not agree with his policy.

This numb nut can't do anything good without opening his mouth and shitting on what ever it was.

He's got two more years. If he stays off twitter, and doesn't insult anyone or make comments on shit he has no business speaking on, like the Dodgers pitching relief decisions, he might not go down as a dumbest ass hole to ever hold the office.

You know...act presidential, like he promised.
Yeah, he’s had two years to learn how to STFU.

As much as I want him to learn, I hold very little hope that he will.

Our national dialog should not be about this fucking guy and his sensitive ego.

We need a leader who leads.
Jesus Yssup,

Trump made it clear that this was a disgusting act. Where do you see where he praised the bomber or where did he say all Jews should be bombed? I believe he said whoever did this should get the death penality. That is the ultimate punishment that the U.S. can give to an individual who commits these henious acts. Do you agree with that?

Yes. Use more than his untruthful, insincere words.

Antifa "thugs" should not be shooting up synagogues and sending bombs to Republicans.

Nobody should.

President Trump needs to be clear on that position. Otherwise, he will continue to be mistrusted and disbelieved by EVERYBODY but the loyalists who believe this is what our country should be.

On many sides. On many sides. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Rabbi invited him and he is going.