Money $20s, $100s or a check

• Old-T
  • 06-12-2014, 05:46 PM
I don’t think your post went off-topic at all. Other than the question of 20s or 100s it is all about trust. Checking account info, credit cards, etc.

So often we see people divide this community based upon where someone advertises, or how much they charge, or whether they prefer incall or outcall. Personally I think the most significant difference is whether someone views their relationships here based on a trust perspective or a distrust perspective.

Whether a lady charges 300 an hour or 400 or 200—those things do not fundamentally change my expectations nor my actions. I don’t treat her with more respect if she charges more, and I don’t take her to a lower class restaurant if she charges less.

I don’t bring a different gift if it is incall, or dress differently if it is outcall.

But I absolutely change my behavior, my expectations, and what things are possible once there is trust. I cannot imagine seeing a lady I would distrust—why would I invite her to my hotel, or trust myself to be disrobed and vulnerable in her place with my car parked in her driveway? But reading posts and attitudes and reviews there are a lot of encounters where one party inherently distrusts the honesty of the other. I cannot comprehend voluntarily putting myself in that situation (nor, quite honestly, can I envision myself enjoying an encounter when I have that kind of thought in my head).
Bijou
If you had an account that was called Auto Assist or some other name that was not like Anna's Fuck House than the billing in my monthly credit charges would look OK. But then you would have a paper trail that the IRS would look into. Cash is good because there is way any one can trace it. That is why my money is in silver it is all cash with no names filed any where. Originally Posted by tucson
That is good advice, tucson. But, this is a side project for me and doesn't generate enough revenue for the IRS to worry about, especially given the very small percentage of gents that use plastic. If it was a full time primary income source, I would definitely pay taxes. Not having an on-paper financial existence would be way too limiting for me.
I give mostly $100s, but I'll break the last $100 into 50, 20, &10. That way she doesn't have a lot of bills, but she also doesn't have to break a $100 for a small purchase.
100's are the way to go unless you both know and trust each other.

A check can have a stop payment put on it so some providers would not want use them. Also there's the fact that she would know your name, address, bank acct# and routing number from a check. You have to protect yourself too.
Over nights and week end sessions bring up the question. Originally Posted by tucson
Overnights?
Never once have I had a provider turn down the 100 dollar bills I almost always pay them with.
Whichever's clever...it all spends. However , I image most prefer discretion, less bils...no need to pull out knots at a family friendly hotel.
Tucson and Old-t bring out great points - trust is a wonderful thing. My ATF lady does not like having excess cash on hand. Banks are starting to turn away certain folks that are of "questionable character" (which probably includes all of us here in one way or another). Making cash deposits without a legitimate reason (pot stores in Colorado are having issues with opening accounts) makes for "questionable" income. Thus, my lady friend recommends money order, cashier checks, or even a personal check...yes, a personal check, but then it goes back to what Tucson and Old-T have stated, its about trust...
One of my regulars writes me checks
Never once have I had a provider turn down the 100 dollar bills I almost always pay them with. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Always in cash, mostly in 100's, sometimes in 50's, rarely in 20's. Never had a single provider gripe about "Ohh darn.. all 100's again!!??"
Cash is King in this business, and I could care less if it's small bills or all 100's.

But my favorite and way to go is direct deposit into my account. (This is only for my "Special Friends" (a.k.a Sugar Daddy, gosh I hate that term).
Of course, like others have stated, this is LONG after trust has been built and I know as much about them (real name, etc) as they know about me. (never have had any issues)

And never been turned away from a bank for questionable activities...How can I when I bring them cupcakes!? *grinning*

~Genesis Nicole~
I don’t think your post went off-topic at all. Other than the question of 20s or 100s it is all about trust. Checking account info, credit cards, etc.

So often we see people divide this community based upon where someone advertises, or how much they charge, or whether they prefer incall or outcall. Personally I think the most significant difference is whether someone views their relationships here based on a trust perspective or a distrust perspective.

Whether a lady charges 300 an hour or 400 or 200—those things do not fundamentally change my expectations nor my actions. I don’t treat her with more respect if she charges more, and I don’t take her to a lower class restaurant if she charges less.

I don’t bring a different gift if it is incall, or dress differently if it is outcall.

But I absolutely change my behavior, my expectations, and what things are possible once there is trust. I cannot imagine seeing a lady I would distrust—why would I invite her to my hotel, or trust myself to be disrobed and vulnerable in her place with my car parked in her driveway? But reading posts and attitudes and reviews there are a lot of encounters where one party inherently distrusts the honesty of the other. I cannot comprehend voluntarily putting myself in that situation (nor, quite honestly, can I envision myself enjoying an encounter when I have that kind of thought in my head). Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes it's all about trust,

When a gentlemen is requesting an extended date, I do prefer direct deposit but it requires giving all your personal info...so yes trust is a must!

As for the OP.. I do prefer 100s as it's not so bulky in the wallet but I won't turn down 20s lol
Bianca xxx
  • Old-T
  • 06-14-2014, 09:33 AM

And never been turned away from a bank for questionable activities...How can I when I bring them cupcakes!? *grinning*

~Genesis Nicole~
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Nicole, one should never underestimate cupcakes! But it is again about trust--if the banker trusts you, all sorts of rules get bent and stretched.
If special arrangements (such as those Old-T and others have mentioned) are not in place, the best advice I have seen here is to split the denominations. A few easily spendable bills and the balance in large bills.

I don't see any reason why the bulk of the bills should really be an issue. If you enter the hotel, greeting card in-hand, eagerly tapping it against your leg as you wait for the elevator... Well, you have already foregone discretion whether the envelope is 1/16" thick or 1" thick. Keeping the donation and it's vehicle for delivery out of sight is preferred and appreciated. (The same can be said for gifts brought in addition to the donation. We love lingerie, but consider a briefcase or similar to disguise those tell-tale pink-on-pink store bags.)

As for the bulk of the donation being a problem for the lady, if she has a special preference she should share that beforehand. No one truly concerned with security or discretion will keep all of her money together when she leaves the room. Most ladies will split the money she carries so that only a part of what she has can be seen by onlookers when she opens her wallet to pay for something.

I find it interesting that no one has thought to mention that if you meet somewhere that doesn't have free parking or if the lady is from out-of-town and is likely to use the bellman's services for her baggage, considering the inclusion of tip-sized denominations would also be thoughtful.

A very dear friend with whom a level of trust had been established once opened an account at his bank and added me as a signer so that he could easily transfer funds to me with the agreement that I would maintain a $1k balance in the account. Trust is a beautiful thing.

~sweetness~
I guess I'm atypical on this- I never go in the bank, I go to the ATM and all of them in my area only dispense 20's, so that's what I pay with. Haven't ever had a complaint.