No Review review

If she posts an ad she cannot have a no review policy. IMO more then a few of the girls who asks one to not post a review are most likely hiding something.. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Nailed it!
Some people might not like reviews for legal/privacy reasons..
us ladies usually do use real pics & show our faces.
No reviews are easy, just say pm for details. The amp scene does this more than you might think.
  • Z71
  • 11-12-2016, 11:57 AM
If I were going to mention her name I would have in the first post. In fact if I were going to mention her name I would not have honored her verbal request in the first place. My only reason for this post in the first place was I think it should have been mentioned beforehand. I would like to have seen it in an ad or on her profile...however in communications before the actual meeting took place would have been acceptable so I could have been afforded the opportunity to make a more informed decision. I do enjoy writing about the encounter and getting bcd credit which allows me to make even better informed decisions. My discretionary entertainment fund and time does not afford me the same level as some other members. I do date back to the old ASPD era. I even had some fairly good friends I saw back in the day. They have all faded away and are no longer around...I miss them they were lots of fun. I thank you for your input and insight on the subject. I don't believe there needed to be any snarky remarks though.