Best BBBJ in Austin

not sure if i can make it to the throat.
But, ill fuck the shit outta those front teeth !!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Ouch not the teeth! Please tell me you're kidding lol
Ouch not the teeth! Please tell me you're kidding lol Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
lol. my humor was about the depth ill reach, not the destruction of those pearly whites
It all depends on the man and what he prefers some like it deep and sloppy some like it just around the tip. The only girl I've seen that can suck a mean cock is Alpha check my reviews as well:-)
Looks like I have some choices to make haha. It may be a multiple session weekend 😊
This should be in iso love but have seen first hand the skillz of the lovely Jade Rose as well as Charliee
Claire she blows is pretty damn infamous as well
I've been known to suck a few dry as well Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
Thanks doll! And you, indeed, do!
Sooooo many great choices here in Austin...

I've also been told that I'm pretty good.
And Alana Kay or LaurelLoves would be great choices too. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Thank you
How about we get some men's opinions on this subject so who gives the best BBBJ's around this town
The last three BBBJs that I received: (in no particular order, because all the ladies I see provide outstanding BBBJs)*

lizshue81

Dara

Alana kay

My list subject to daily change based on who I just saw today.
How about we get some men's opinions on this subject so who gives the best BBBJ's around this town Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Haha exactly
Hookers responding to this is like guys answering the question of who is the best at piledriving that ass? "I heard I was pretty good"
BEST BBBJ? If it is NOT the one being done right now, then definetily the next one CUMing up ...
BBBJ needs to be a combination of BBBJCIMNQNS, BLS (with emphasis on sucking), throw in some rimming and you will have an almost unicorn winner.

Best recent one: Annabelle Rose, but OOT until June, locally,
Asian Layla, Mandi May, Kaylee Blue, SBB, and I need to experience Alayna and Kendall myself, but I trust BB.

With a little research you'll find the one that is best for you.
I want hundred percent agree with you
Especially the part about you trying me out lmao :-) one day you know it's going to happen
Kendallllllllllll,
read my last line in my sig line ... and TALK to ME
privately
Have not experienced anything more hardcore sloppy PSE bbbj/FF/DT extreme than Jade Rose or PeachySexy when she comes visit. I would like some new options when they aren't available though if anybody has any haha.
  • quzi
  • 04-18-2017, 10:51 PM
I have a dream... a dream of a week of BnGs... a dream of a trip report of this dream... one day this provider and that provider will service me to mindblowing ecstasy... for a week.