Just Shut Up and Get The Vax!

Show me a RELIABLE source that shows the vaccines are unsafe. The AZ vaccine has been pulled prematurely due to scare tactics and unproven allegations.

However, that still doesn't stop you from getting the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

And what is your point about Covid being listed as cause of death if someone has a heart attack?

First, two wrongs don't make a right.

Second, hospitals are erring on the side of Covid to ensure the federal government reimburses them. You know for certain that Covid kills LOTS of people, so it is entirely possible that Covid caused the heart attack.

But you do NOT know that the vaccine kills people, so how can you attribute any death to it?

Only an epidemiological survey that compares a large population of vaccinated people to a large population of unvaccinated people can tell you if there are any ill effect from the vaccine.

And so far, the preliminary analysis of vaccinated people does NOT show any ill effects. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Attachment 876304
You asked about the chances. I say they are zero because there is no proof of causation. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Probability can't be zero, though. There's some chance it was caused by the vaccine. We don't know what the chance is. I said we can't know, because the obituary doesn't say.

If the person mentioned in the OP died by heart attack or stroke, then there is some possibility it could have been from the vaccine. I was mainly asking whether that connection would even be entertained or investigated at all. I was asking whether the examiners would even bother to ask the question whether it may have been caused by the vaccine.
Show me a RELIABLE source that shows the vaccines are unsafe. The AZ vaccine has been pulled prematurely due to scare tactics and unproven allegations.

However, that still doesn't stop you from getting the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

And what is your point about Covid being listed as cause of death if someone has a heart attack?

First, two wrongs don't make a right.

Second, hospitals are erring on the side of Covid to ensure the federal government reimburses them. You know for certain that Covid kills LOTS of people, so it is entirely possible that Covid caused the heart attack.

But you do NOT know that the vaccine kills people, so how can you attribute any death to it?

Only an epidemiological survey that compares a large population of vaccinated people to a large population of unvaccinated people can tell you if there are any ill effect from the vaccine.

And so far, the preliminary analysis of vaccinated people does NOT show any ill effects. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

so you are claiming no one has suffered any side effects at all. i don't think you can back that up. because there are side effects, that is a fact.

the major issue with the J&J shot is not so much side effects that we know of, yet .. it was largely due to poor quality control at the Government run plant in Baltimore. that also affected the AZ vaccine as they were both being produced at the same plant. that has been separated by now i would think.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...doses-n1270521

FDA tells Johnson & Johnson to toss 60 million Covid vaccine doses

The doses were produced at a plant in Baltimore that was previously found to have contamination issues.

they had to toss 60 million doses due to potential contamination and it affected the AZ vaccine also

The doses in question were produced at the Emergent BioSolutions plant in Baltimore. The facility threw away ingredients for 15 million doses in late April because of contamination with materials from the AstraZeneca vaccine, which was also manufactured at the plant.

then there is this ..

Israel reports link between rare cases of heart inflammation and COVID-19 vaccination in young men

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021...19-vaccination
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2021, 06:31 PM
Kinkster - thank you for posting - plesae read the post below.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination

Updated July 7, 2021

Print

Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
Results from safety monitoring efforts are reassuring. Some people have no side effects. Many people have reported side effects that may affect your ability to do daily activities, but they should go away in a few days.

What You Need to Know

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
  • CDC recommends everyone ages 12 and older get vaccinated as soon as possible to help protect against COVID-19 and the related, potentially severe complications that can occur.
  • CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal agencies monitoring the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
  • Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon.
  • VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event following vaccination.
  • Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

Serious adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination are rare but may occur.

For public awareness and in the interest of transparency, CDC is providing timely updates on the following serious adverse events of interest:
  • Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
  • Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of July 6, 2021, more than 12.6 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 38 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen. Learn more about J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS.
    • To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 318 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of July 6, 2021, VAERS has received 971 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 594 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
  • Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 331 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 6, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,946 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.
Deaths have occurred related to Wuhan virus vaccination - they are rare and very low numbers - most related to 'low platelets and blood clots" - which cause pulmonary embolism ( blood clots to the lungs) which can be fatal.

I am unaware of a vaccination 'directly causing' a fatality so the vaccines are reasonably safe for most people without pre-existing conditions excluding them from vaccination. Vaccine deaths are due to complications of conditions related to the vaccinations.

When you argue direct cause and effect - it is semantics. The language used by the VAERS is 'related to". The myocarditis issue recently raised is being further investigated. will it turn into a long term issue for affected patients - with resultant deaths - that question is being investigted by cardiologists and other relevant scientists now.

Bottom line - the last sentence from the CDC - However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

A google search will raise other similar articles and publications of teh same point .
i figure my odds of dying from covid are less than my odds of dying from the "cure" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ditto.

I have worked in my salon at a retirement facility from day one of the scamdemic.
Been tested up to three times a week.
Not once did I get Covid.
I hug all of my ladies and I identify as vaccinated. Originally Posted by R.M.
You're making bank. When my parents were in the home by far the best car was owned the salon lady. I was talking to the director and figured she must be making >20K a month with haircuts, styles, dye jobs, tips etc. The deal is some women got their hair done 2-4 times a month just to have someone to talk to.

We don't really know the cause of death.... Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
We haven't known the real cause of death for over 1.5 years. The supposed 600K death from COVID are bullshit.

This is on the same vent as that noted health proponent and marathon runner who died suddenly of a heart attack.

TheDemocrats used Covid to help get rid of President Trump. You would think they would let it go now.

By the way. I had Covid, no big deal. And I took both vaccinations. No big deal. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Right. I am reading everyday of people who took both vaccines and got COVID.
Then you can't do math.

There isn't a single documented case of someone dying from one of the COVID vaccines.

If someone dies of a heart attack a few day after getting vaccinated, it proves nothing. The odds are that person was going to have that heart attack anyway. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
That's one hell of a Coincidence. What a jagoff, lol.
Please don't get vaccine there have a micro chip shortage and the internet with mine didn't work correctly.
Please don't get vaccine there have a micro chip shortage and the internet with mine didn't work correctly. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Don't blame it on the chip, lol.
What would putting microchips inside a vaccine accomplish?
Just comply LOL The cure ( experimental Un-tested vaccines with no liability for Big pharma )
Yepper the "cure " is likie 10X worse then the illness but that's okay really , big pharma and big medicine been doing these things for years when it makes money
Well, I haven't been vaccinated, but I also rarely go outside. So, whatever. Doesn't really matter. I'm remote and I don't do anything.
I just learned that you can use MERV 13 filter fabric to filter out corona virus from the air.

I guess this was something no one ever needed to know?
Hey if you wanto try it its your choice , However what happened to my body my choice
Side Note NOW FDA issues warning on the JJ vaccine that's causing Guillian - Barre and this is short term so Hmm
Yea no one knows the long term effects.
dont question just comply

nano tech is in the vaccines. get in line for micro chipping