Breitbart News Network

The Dems didn’t want the Whistleblower and Adam Schiff to be called as witnesses. That’s why they agreed on no witnesses. The House Managers got destroyed by Trumps attorneys anyways. They didn’t have a case.
LOL - I only mentioned that in my response to your impeachment misinformation comments here. Quit being obtuse Originally Posted by berryberry
You must have learned that word on Shawshank Redemption.
The Dems didn’t want the Whistleblower and Adam Schiff to be called as witnesses. That’s why they agreed on no witnesses. The House Managers got destroyed by Trumps attorneys anyways. They didn’t have a case. Originally Posted by bambino
I guess we will never know, no Witnesses were allow. Can't prosecute someone if you are not allowed witnesses. Good thinking. They ought to do that with all court cases. We would see how that would work out for everyone.

There were witnesses on Clinton's impeachment. I guess when you lie about a blow job that is a lot worst than cheating to get elected.
You must have learned that word on Shawshank Redemption. Originally Posted by bypass
Nope - I am educated. You should perhaps give that a try some time