TRUMP SHOT IN BUTLER!

That’s Heinz Ketchup on his ear.
be careful harley, certain posters are only here to try to get people to say something so they can hit the rtm button and get people banned, probably because they are butt hurt from being banned themselves before. they offer nothing to any thread and certainly nothing about providers. Originally Posted by chizzy
WD is parodying two specific posters. Step back, you'll see it.
These alleged victims don't exist except on some newly made profiles ai pics and actors playing a roll.
They're putting the final details together on paper to sell to the masses. No real persons were hurt.
Hint: look at the crowds reaction after trumpf cups his ear. Nothing adds up. Fake
Fake news! It’s obvious that those nasty FBI agents that staged Jan 6 pulled off another fast one. Can’t believe you all fell for this. Originally Posted by Charley3
Triggered??? Did the Jan 6th denying bother you? Two incidents right in front of us on video. Both incidents people died.
See how this works?
The divisiveness of Trump and his far right cult come at a cost. I’m surprised it took this long. Originally Posted by Charley3
That’s Heinz Ketchup on his ear. Originally Posted by Charley3
. . . and another Bag of Hot Air blows . . .

Oh, thank you for bringing your opinion to my attention.

I'm not about to mince words with a weak-minded nobody having self-aggrandizing delusions of high intellect.

Charley3, ditto on what I said to the other wind bag.

You guys just love, Love, LOVE to hear yourself talk.

Oh, I see that you have 2,080 postings AND a total of two whole reviews (from February & May of 2017)!
Wow! What an accomplishment! You are certainly another valued contributor of this esteemed Pittsburgh forum!

. . . and . . .

I'm sure the Secret Service will take notice of you too!
This is an absolutely sickening event that should never happen in this country. I hate tRump more than anybody, but we all must stand up against this kind of violence against political opponents. Glad he is OK, but other families are going to suffer with the lose of loved ones.

It's bullshit for some on here saying this is made up and making light of this.

We also need to look at the guns laws and make these automatic assult rifles illegal.
  • Devo
  • 07-13-2024, 08:31 PM
This is an absolutely sickening event that should never happen in this country. I hate tRump more than anybody, but we all must stand up against this kind of violence against political opponents. Glad he is OK, but other families are going to suffer with the lose of loved ones.

We also need to look at the guns laws and make these automatic assult rifles illegal. Originally Posted by rmg_35

No, we don't need to get rid of semis, just the libs that use them for this and shooting up schools.

Besides, it's lucky the shooter didn't have a normal PA deer rifle, or Trump would be a martyr.
  • Devo
  • 07-13-2024, 08:32 PM
Automatics are already highly regulated, but that would assume you care about facts.
No, we don't need to get rid of semis, just the libs that use them for this and shooting up schools.

Besides, it's lucky the shooter didn't have a normal PA deer rifle, or Trump would be a martyr. Originally Posted by Devo
And how do you propose "getting rid of libs" be done?

Gun regulations have nothing to do with this event.

It was staged.

Trumpf machine has already planted blame on antifa.

The Kardashians are more believable than this farce
. . . and another Bag of Hot Air blows . . .

Oh, thank you for bringing your opinion to my attention.

I'm not about to mince words with a weak-minded nobody having self-aggrandizing delusions of high intellect.

Charley3, ditto on what I said to the other wind bag.

You guys just love, Love, LOVE to hear yourself talk.

Oh, I see that you have 2,080 postings AND a total of two whole reviews (from February & May of 2017)!
Wow! What an accomplishment! You are certainly another valued contributor of this esteemed Pittsburgh forum!

. . . and . . .

I'm sure the Secret Service will take notice of you too!
Originally Posted by Benjamin_Dover
Aw….are my mean posts making you upset. You should run to Uncle Donnie and let him fix your boo-boo. Or maybe mommy has something for you. Hope your allll better. Lol
And how do you propose "getting rid of libs" be done?

Gun regulations have nothing to do with this event.

It was staged.

Trumpf machine has already planted blame on antifa.

The Kardashians are more believable than this farce Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's astonishing that you've made it this far in life, as remedial as you are.
Triggered??? Did the Jan 6th denying bother you? Two incidents right in front of us on video. Both incidents people died.
See how this works?
The divisiveness of Trump and his far right cult come at a cost. I’m surprised it took this long. Originally Posted by Charley3
Exactamundo and amen. You don't get to pretend January 6th was no big deal, or just a "tourist visit", and then turn around and expect anybody to give a fuck about this.

Some fellow from Butler came within 3 inches of making America great again today. Better luck next time, America.

We also need to look at the guns laws and make these automatic assult rifles illegal. Originally Posted by rmg_35
... I can appreciate your Fair-Minded comments, mate.
Maybe we can have a good "Gun rights" barney on another day.

#### Salty
Exactamundo and amen. You don't get to pretend January 6th was no big deal, or just a "tourist visit", and then turn around and expect anybody to give a fuck about this.

Some fellow from Butler came within 3 inches of making America great again today. Better luck next time. Originally Posted by tommy156
... So you're calling for MORE violence against
a former President of the United States??

#### Salty
... So you're calling for MORE violence against
a former President of the United States??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Look, this was child's play compared to January 6th. This asshole is reaping what he has sewn. Like Charley said, I'm surprised it took this long.
The lefts anger is sub human.