Bad blow jobs

I agree with brother myren. How can you improve perfection. Boudin is right on the money.
I've had the Dorthy experience. Her skills are A-O-SUCKING-K
There are two types of women...
the ones who suck cock and the ones who worship cock....neither is wrong or bad,but each is perfect for whatever ya need/desire!!

As for myself......I love to worship balls and cock.........tongue tickling/tongue swirling/slurpoing/sucking,ect.........Savor it like it is my "last meal"...yummm!!!!!!!!!!
No such thing as a bad blow job. There are good ones and great ones!.... Originally Posted by Boudin3112
COULD NOT DISAGREE MORE!!! Seriously, no such thing as a bad blow job?

For one thing, CBJ's SUCKKKKKKK!!! And not in a good way. All of them are horrible because it's like a fucking tease. I know some guys think that there are still good CBJ's. But that's bullshit. Even the best CBJ pales in comparison to a so-so BBJ. No contest. Actually feeling the chick's lips, slobber, and tongue as opposed to feeling it through a wall of latex? There is no contest there. Also, the visual is a thousand times better than when you see some colored rubber in her mouth. Ughhhhh...

But, even still I've had bad BBJ's before. I'm sorry, but if a chick is not in to it and doesn't put in any effort, then that's a bad BJ. Just having dick in mouth isn't enough. I'd rather jack off.

Guys, is there really such a thing?
What sucking is the wrong way for you?
How can I improve doing BLS and a BBBJ ?

I like sucking you the right way,
please share your thoughts with us ladies for our improvement (for those of us who need some guidance)

~P Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

First off, NO FUCKING TEETH!!! I HATE THAT SHIT!!! Who likes that?!? I'm trying to enjoy it, and it's like she's skinning a carrot. Fucking awful.

A lot of attention to the head is required, obviously. Also, as mentioned earlier, eye contact. But not constant eye contact. Just every so often. Maybe even a wink. Of course some stroking while working the head. Every so often lick up and down the side of the shaft and give the twins some attention too. Don't want them to feel forgotten. Also, tongue the sensitive area just under the dome.

And this might be just me, but I like a lot of slobber. I dig watching the chick spit on my cock and then continue the BJ.

Oh and one other thing for the chicks that want to really give their guys that extra little something special to remember you by. After draining his balls, grab the bottom of the shaft, jerk up slowly to get that last bit of baby batter. Now lick it off. Sounds gross to some, but he'll remember you fondly. I guarantee it.
Guys, is there really such a thing?
What sucking is the wrong way for you?
How can I improve doing BLS and a BBBJ ?

I like sucking you the right way,
please share your thoughts with us ladies for our improvement (for those of us who need some guidance)

~P Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Here's my two cents...Hell yeah...there's nothing worse than the frenum (small piece of skin on the back of the penis attached to the head) getting caught in a woman's teeth...trust me ladies, that is not a pleasant experience. For what it's worth, feeling any teeth at all will have me to cut the blow job short. Now that I have the teeth covered, here are a few more of my pet peeves:
1. Slow the fuck down. If you don't enjoy giving head, than don't. If you're really not into the foreplay, than chances are you want be into the sex. At that point I feel the lady is just about the dollar, so it turns to just getting a nut.
2. While licking and kissing the shaft is cool, please note that the most sensitive part of the dick is the head. Neglecting the head is a huge mistake.

3. If you must/like to use hands, than by all means, please be sensual and sexy about it. Don't forget to tease the head. (Note: rapid jeking and pulling should never be done)

4. Lastly, this is where I differ from a lot of guys...I don't need much eye I contact. Nothing turns me on more than looking down at a beautiful woman who is intently focus on my dick. With me that feeling gets lost when she's looking up at me. But that's just me.

In closing, a man's body language and sounds should be enough to tell a young lady if what she's doing is pleasing to her mate.
Dirty talk turns me on while getting a blowjob. Slow and passionate. And if we stop to have sex having a woman tell me that she wants to suck me off and how she will do it is always a turn on.
After draining his balls, grab the bottom of the shaft, jerk up slowly to get that last bit of baby batter. Now lick it off. Sounds gross to some, but he'll remember you fondly. I guarantee it. Originally Posted by albundy
I'm taking notes. Good tip!!!! Thanks alBUMdy
  • lat
  • 07-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Well my two cents only a few women have made me cum orally... Don't know what it is but I have no problem durning sex ...
Thanks DT69

Got it. NO teeth whatsoever!!!!
I especially like hearing from you. Any tip from a 'larger' guy on how to handle your tool is a good tip
as you guys imo are sometimes not easy juggling all the time.
Ive taken notes. Thank you kind sir!
One thing that is distracting is the noises some ladies make. Like gurgling fake gagging noises. Its just goofy.
Dirty talk turns me on Originally Posted by Brmike1963
I'm your girl
To be ATF:
1) Suction
2) Deep
3) Bare (no cover)
4) Suck at natural angle (pulling down pass 90° degrees is not natural)
5) No hands
6) Don't stop at completion

Not required, but can enhance:
1) Eye contact
2) Wet & sloppy
3) Ball licking and suckling
4) Moaning & humming

Everyone is different I know, but I am amazed at how many ladies blotch the whole thing up! Too much teeth, so soft you can't feel, give you more of a hj than bj, etc...

Guys, it goes without saying that we have to be clean, clean, clean...or you can't complain!

Just saying...
I've had the Dorthy experience. Her skills are A-O-SUCKING-K Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
I'm trying to get like Dorthy. Today is a good day, she said i impressed her. I feel special
One thing that is distracting is the noises some ladies make. Like gurgling fake gagging noises. Its just goofy. Originally Posted by OldGent
Do i do that? I hope i don't. It does seem goofy now that you're mentioning it.
I'm taking notes!!!!
Well my two cents only a few women have made me cum orally... Don't know what it is but I have no problem durning sex ... Originally Posted by lat
Hmmm, thanks lat! Give a chocolate chick a chance sometime, some of us are good ya know