Fool me once shame on you.

Well thank you. I accept Tex's nomination (you all heard it here). Since Obama set the bar pretty low I imagine I can do a much better job. Imagine??? I KNOW I can do a much better job. I won't go into the job thinking only about my second term. I will the things that the majority of the American people want like voter ID (80%), Keystone pipeline (68%), punish the IRS criminals (71%), federal concealed carry (61%), repair the infrastructure (79%), get rid of green subsidies (59%), either get out of Afghanistan or finish the Taliban (86%). I'll make it look easy and I won't let TEX down for his faith in me. Vice President Palin, Secretary of State Bolton, Commerce Secretary Trump, Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare (say good bye to Obamacare) Carson,
  • CJ7
  • 04-14-2014, 09:35 AM
Well thank you. I accept Tex's nomination (you all heard it here). Since Obama set the bar pretty low I imagine I can do a much better job. Imagine??? I KNOW I can do a much better job. I won't go into the job thinking only about my second term. I will the things that the majority of the American people want like voter ID (80%), Keystone pipeline (68%), punish the IRS criminals (71%), federal concealed carry (61%), repair the infrastructure (79%), get rid of green subsidies (59%), either get out of Afghanistan or finish the Taliban (86%). I'll make it look easy and I won't let TEX down for his faith in me. Vice President Palin, Secretary of State Bolton, Commerce Secretary Trump, Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare (say good bye to Obamacare) Carson, Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

who heard it? ... my puter can't say a word

hearing voices again Dufus? .. that's part of your issue with reality
Well thank you. I accept Tex's nomination (you all heard it here). Since Obama set the bar pretty low I imagine I can do a much better job. Imagine??? I KNOW I can do a much better job. I won't go into the job thinking only about my second term. I will the things that the majority of the American people want like voter ID (80%), Keystone pipeline (68%), punish the IRS criminals (71%), federal concealed carry (61%), repair the infrastructure (79%), get rid of green subsidies (59%), either get out of Afghanistan or finish the Taliban (86%). I'll make it look easy and I won't let TEX down for his faith in me. Vice President Palin, Secretary of State Bolton, Commerce Secretary Trump, Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare (say good bye to Obamacare) Carson, Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sounds like "Hope and change" to me.
I agree. Voting for the Democrats choice in a Republican Candidate would be just plain stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I completely agree.

You should all vote for Rick Perry. He is clearly the republican that best typifies the GOP: so clueless he can't remember his own position on which parts of the government ought to be eliminated. But, he's smarter now and is wearing the bifocals to prove it.
To vote FOR someone because of their familial relationships is just as bad as voting AGAINST someone for their familial relationships.

If Jeb Bush wants to run then he has to convince me just like any democrat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or their racial background.
Which part of the GOP are you talking about Timmie. There are currently two factions, the press knows it, the GOP knows it, and the democrats know it. Did you miss your talking points email today?
I completely agree.

You should all vote for Rick Perry. He is clearly the republican that best typifies the GOP: so clueless he can't remember his own position on which parts of the government ought to be eliminated. But, he's smarter now and is wearing the bifocals to prove it. Originally Posted by timpage
Don't underestimate his beautiful hair.
Originally Posted by bigtex
Perfect.

Now do one for each of the Clintons, the Kennedys, the Romneys, the Cuomos, the Gores, the Daleys, the Browns, etc.

Enough of the nepotism.
Perfect.

Now do one for each of the Clintons, the Kennedys, the Romneys, the Cuomos, the Gores, the Daleys, the Browns, etc.

Enough of the nepotism. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Bingo!!
Which part of the GOP are you talking about Timmie. There are currently two factions, the press knows it, the GOP knows it, and the democrats know it. Did you miss your talking points email today? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why do you think the republicans should have two parts when you label anything democratic as liberal?
fool me four, five, six and seven times call me WTF, CBJ7, BigKotex and Eva.
jeb was always considered to be the brighter of the two...
jeb was always considered to be the brighter of the two... Originally Posted by stevepar
It's an extremely low threshold!
fool me four, five, six and seven times call me WTF, CBJ7, BigKotex and Eva. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I know you are so easily fooled it is fun...
Yikes! You want JD Idiot to be the "candidate."

What if he actually wins? Originally Posted by bigtex
With sog as his running mate and ibh as the Secretary of Offense (any of the first 6 definitions)

offence or offense (əˈfɛns) — n 1. a violation or breach of a law, custom, rule, etc 2. a.any public wrong or crime b.a nonindictable crime punishable on summary conviction 3. annoyance, displeasure, or resentment 4. give offence , give offence to someone to cause annoyance or displeasure to someone 5. take offence to feel injured, humiliated, or offended 6. a source of annoyance, displeasure, or anger

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/offense?s=t