I have a feeling this is going to be 'fun'

Great thread.
thanks babe. We'll see soon enough if this glass is half empty, half full, or full of piss....

not every dick is on duty right now, so let's see what it looks like this time tomorrow. Night everybody
No girls in this thread...so far this is a boring thread. Why would we want that? But, oh how much potential it has for being entertaining! Anyway, I like reading proviers' posts from time to time. It gives me an idea on who I may or may not get along with better based on personalties.
That's a 'no' from me. Even if it's a small number of ladies who post, it's nice to have the interaction. I like a woman who can finish her thoughts without them ending with the word 'kay?

Just as with the ignore function, if there are ladies and gentlemen that don't feel co-ed interaction is appropriate, they don't have to view the forum or threads.
I'd actually it would probably rock if dudes only made reviews. But that's also how I try to roll away from the net.
No.
I'll jump on the grenade here...

I honest don't think Houston area providers should post anywhere but the Provider Ads, Weekend Lineup, and Ladies Area forums.

Do I enjoy the drama they create? No actually. The overwhelming majority of the drama that ensues in these forums are the direct result of some of the local providers being stupid. Women are much more emotional than men. Once a month they become much more emotional than Satan. They are more sensitive than men. Women feel much differently than men in a whole host of areas simply because popular society tells them to feel those ways and they buy into it.

All reasons they are not capable of restraining themselves when it comes to starting drama. I don't think I need to list the past events for you. You've seen them parade past your eyes like Macy's floats. I ask you to look back at them and see the origins. Look and see where it went bad. Ascertain who's to blame. You'll find a provider at the source much more often than not.

Do I mind the drama, no. Do I like the drama, no. I could actually like a very boring board where all the guys do is ask a few questions now and then and write reviews. I guess I'm strange that way, but a boring board would suit me just fine. That being said, will I shrink away from attacking the drama? Absolutely not.

There's a reason I took a three day break from the drama war...because I'm very very good at it...

P.S.-I still don't vote in polls...

P.P.S-What's sad is that some women are going to misinterpret the results here take the results of this poll as a license to say and post whatever they want in future threads...
No, the women should keep posting. It gets to the point sometimes where there are "too many dicks in the room" and we need women to come in and balance that shit off.

I, for one, enjoy women's POV on the board. Do I enjoy all the drama that's been created lately? Hell no. But I do enjoy seeing women post and have a good time just like I am. Drama free.
I vote no. We don't need ladies to make drama. There is a lot of men-drama around here. At least, with ladies, this board does not look like gay soap opera. Some guys here will say we don't want drama, use ignore button etc. However, they themselves cannot use ignore button and stay away from drama, rather jump in at it first chance they get to make more drama out of it.

Let's see who jump on this and make drama out of this post.
Yes and no to entry into the Men's Locker Room,
Like it would really matter.
There like Monkeypaw their all over the place
Wakeup I'm sure not every lady will take the poll results to mean such, but like any collected data, it is open to interpretation based on the knowledge or lack thereof of those who view it.

And futile yes yes yes, there is already much man drama already in play. The ones who complain about any drama the loudest does tend to be those that perpetuate it constantly.
All male boards? How boring. Bring on the drama ladies.
I find it hilarious that a lot of the "yes, keep posting" results are based on the fact that the poster assumes that providers posting=drama and they want that. I'm not entirely sure the providers who like this thread anticipated that. It seems some people don't care about what providers say as long as they say it controversially. I guess that let's me know what place they have here...
Love me my drama mamas.....fuck it.....I'm going to Taco Bell.
Love me my drama mamas.....fuck it.....I'm going to Taco Bell . . . then to the bus station. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Completed DH's itinerary for the day, as if anyone cares