fetishes?

I'm siding with Sue on this one. Fetishes are a gift not a flaw. If you don't have any then I feel sorry for you Originally Posted by Little Monster

I will manage to get by, somehow...
oh, at one point you were one of my closest friends. I know you have fetishes of your own sir. If you're a white guy who loves him some sexy ass Latina's guess what, YOU HAVE A FETISH! Technically speaking anyway.
Wait a sec.... You may be right. I need to regroup and get back to you.
Sexy ass Latina's guess what? What? Enquiring minds want to know.
Anything that makes you a buck right? You are a prostitute advertising her menu in these threads.

(staff edit; z) Originally Posted by Whispers

So.... We don't get to discuss ANY fetish? Just those acceptable to the OP?

I Google "Fetish" and first page topics included a description of one called "Pregnancy Risk Fetish" where men engage in an activity that exposes them to that particular risk. It's akin to a very popular activity called "Edging".

Can we have a more public explanation of why the post was edited?

That is the problem with the new enforcement. There seems to be no standards in place. I guess the litmus test comes when others decide they find a topic offensive or rude responses to their threads. if they get to call foul equally I guess there is nothing to be upset about in regards to enforcement.

On the surface it looks much different though.

Let's hope the MODs don't get to step in and decide on the renaming Austin issue of late.
  • ztonk
  • 08-15-2018, 07:49 PM
Can we have a more public explanation of why the post was edited? Originally Posted by Whispers
Since you asked...

Your second paragraph started with a question about bareback sex, which was clearly intended to insult the op and continue the prior insulting and rude remarks by yourself and others.

The fact that you added other fetishes you googled on the internet to that paragraph doesn't change the intent of your post, which is why it was edited.

ztonk
What kind of world do we live in when having unprotected sex is more offencive and insulting than fingering the dude's a*******.

Can you put some ketchup on those points please? They've been dry the last few times.
lol^^^