Fort Worth spa

That disappointing on two counts. Given all the traffic, I guess Fort Worth guys have lowered their expectations and enthusiastically embrace this business model.
Everything available. Play your cards right.
Unfortunately, when I walk in, I am holding a two, a four, a seven, a nine, and a 10.
"Q" on Camp Bowie is consistent L3 but pricey. Most FTW city places are reliable L1 but the rest is very YMMV. Places in HEB are all over the map as well. I used to think if a place had a TS it was certainly going to pan out to a L3 but I have since been dis proven on that a few times.
  • Crock
  • 07-02-2019, 10:23 AM
"Q" on Camp Bowie is consistent L3 but pricey. Most FTW city places are reliable L1 but the rest is very YMMV. Places in HEB are all over the map as well. I used to think if a place had a TS it was certainly going to pan out to a L3 but I have since been dis proven on that a few times. Originally Posted by bovington
Does Q have TS?
Where are the good place in the NE part?
  • biglb
  • 07-05-2019, 10:42 AM
The one on Alta Mere is called Sunrise Massage.

Every time I pass by this place, the parking area in front of the door is full. given some of the times I drive by, I don't think the volume can be explained by the adjacent businesses. (I pass by Wellness and Relax Excel in Hurst, which have pretty good reputations, several times a week and typically see only one car outside.)

Conclusion: The spa is doing something right, Question: What? Prettier girls, better service than competing Chinese places?

Any information? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
has anyone had any action at Sunrise?? I pass it all the time
Paradise massage on Williams road
I'd be interested to know about the place 30ish miles NW of FTW. That's around my area.
  • KNFW
  • 07-27-2023, 06:29 PM
Nova, Five Star, and Alpha Relax on Camp Bowie are good for at least an L1.
Try Sakura Massage off I-30 and Cherry lane. Ask for Sara, she is the youngest and prettiest girl there and gives a grat massage and L2.
Try Sakura Massage off I-30 and Cherry lane. Ask for Sara, she is the youngest and prettiest girl there and gives a grat massage and L2. Originally Posted by wero817
How much did you end up spending?
  • KNFW
  • 07-31-2023, 06:34 AM
How much did you end up spending? Originally Posted by deanship
That place can get expensive.
260 total. Worth it imo. The massage was excellent and so wwre the activities
Yes it can and honestly if you can avoid Helen i would recommend it. No disrepect to her but the other girls are younger and give a better massage.