Axelrod: Government ‘So Vast,‘ Obama Can't Know About Wrongdoing

Damn, LL, you are spot on................

And so far, the only Obama action on the IRS scandal ?

Fire a guy who has already quit !!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some "things" too small to notice, like IRS beating up on the conservaties, then there are some "things" so HUGE, they require immediate attention ....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unless you are a CEO of a failing company . Then you get your bonus and a golden parachute. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah...a former President gets no benefits or golden parachute? $200,000/yr, plus medical care for life, plus Secret Service protection for life...Please

Pension
Former presidents are offered a taxable lifetime pension equal to the annual rate of basic pay for the heads of executive branch departments, like the Cabinet Secretaries. This amount is set annually by Congress and is currently (in 2011) $199,700 per year. The pension starts the minute the president officially leaves office at noon on Inauguration Day.

Transition Expenses
For the first 7 months, beginning one month before the January 20 inauguration, former presidents get transition funding the help them transition back into private life.

Staff and Office Allowances
Six months after a president leaves office, he or she gets funds for an office staff. During the first 30 months after the leaving office, the former president gets a maximum of $150,000 per year for this purpose. Thereafter, the Former Presidents Act stipulates that the aggregate rates of staff compensation for a former President cannot exceed $96,000 annually

Secret Service Protection
With the enactment of the Former Presidents Protection Act of 2012 (H.R. 6620), on Jan. 10, 2013, former presidents and their spouses receive Secret Service protection for their lifetimes.

Medical Expenses
Former Presidents and their spouses, widows, and minor children are entitled to treatment in military hospitals. Former presidents and their dependants also have the option of enrolling in private health insurance plans at their own expense.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepre...retirement.htm
What is the matter chica? You are starting to whine like a little bitch if anything is said about the private sector.
  • Seedy
  • 05-16-2013, 08:02 PM
What is the matter chica? You are starting to whine like a little bitch if anything is said about the private sector. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What the fuck is wrong with the private sector. We work for a fucking living, unlike politicians.
Late to the huddle seedy..
Coach doing damage control...how funny
What are the odds that when the whole truth comes out, Axelrod is the one who came up with the entire story and talking points following the Benghazi attack.

And of course gave everyone their marching orders.
  • Seedy
  • 05-16-2013, 08:40 PM
Late to the huddle seedy.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm at work, something a lot of freeloading libtards do not know a fucking thing about.
Obaminable's re-election confirmed to AxisHead that a majority of the U.S. voters are dumbshits and will buy their bullshit to the END! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They aren't "buying it". The bullshit comes with a check.
I'm at work, something a lot of freeloading libtards do not know a fucking thing about. Originally Posted by seedman55
It is amazing to me how many posters are posting here 24/7
What is the matter chica? You are starting to whine like a little bitch if anything is said about the private sector. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is amazing to me how many posters are posting here 24/7 Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Isnt' affluency amazing.
They aren't "buying it". The bullshit comes with an invoice. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Fixed it for you.
I'm at work, something a lot of freeloading libtards do not know a fucking thing about. Originally Posted by seedman55

Not sure if all (libitards) are freeloaders or not us independents work, glad you still have a job as dense as you are. You a sanitation engineer like JD?
The government being "too vast" to monitor its own tax collection agency is prima facie evidence for reducing the size of government.