Rates discussion/poll research

How long will this handle last? Tick tock Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
pms are deadly
I don't care. I don't have to pay for sex. Originally Posted by HoustonPleaser
Even Asian spas reject you despite walking in with handful of cash. Poor Wolfie

No one wants to see you, not even bone makerbarbie lol

No one wants to see you, not even bone makerbarbie lol Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^^^^TryWeakly

No one wants to see you, not even bone makerbarbie lol Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Is bonemaker even still around?
Would you give some of your paycheck back to your boss because you like your office? Has your plumber ever given you a discount because he liked your plumbing features. I suspect most providers would find the subject of discounting rates offensive. I own my own business and once or twice a year I have potential clients ask if I will discount my rates. Even though I always say no and tell them they should consider going elsewhere, every time they try to tell me they won't be a problem they are the ones that complain about bills and won't pay timely. I suspect for those providers who research potential client posts your stock has gone down.
It’s opportunity cost, guys.
Let’s put it this way, if I have a client who is a pain in the ass to work with (A) and another one that’s a bliss (B), if I discount my services to client B, by doing so I am missing on the discount amount for the same services I could be providing to client A or C or D.
Although the time I spend with client A is much more enjoyable than client B, by discounting my pricing I’m turning a pleasant client (A) into a not profitable client.
And that defeats the purpose of why are you in business for.
Just my personal opinion.
A
It’s opportunity cost, guys.
Let’s put it this way, if I have a client who is a pain in the ass to work with (A) and another one that’s a bliss (B), if I discount my services to client B, by doing so I am missing on the discount amount for the same services I could be providing to client A or C or D.
Although the time I spend with client A is much more enjoyable than client B, by discounting my pricing I’m turning a pleasant client (A) into a not profitable client.
And that defeats the purpose of why are you in business for.
Just my personal opinion.
A Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz
Just to clarify your contradictions....

You enjoy the tjme you spend with A even though A is a pain in the ass ? Butt then, A is suddenly a pleasant client?

Then why the discount ?

^^^^TryWeakly Originally Posted by HoustonPleaser
Nice try....enjoy your bancation.
My rates are just my rates. Period.

On rare occasion, if a regular client is having some financial issues and I've been seeing him for a long time, might consider something.

On the flip side of your question, if ladies started charging different rates for different clients and it got out through the review process (or whatever it's being called these days) that could REALLY cause issues for the female in question.

Just a bad idea to have flexible rates like that.

Plus ... I've had great experiences with men only to have the next one with the same person not be that great. Or the vibe is different.

Sexuality is fluid. Rates should not be.

Elisabeth
S&H Greenstamps rule.
My rates are just my rates. Period.

On rare occasion, if a regular client is having some financial issues and I've been seeing him for a long time, might consider something.

On the flip side of your question, if ladies started charging different rates for different clients and it got out through the review process (or whatever it's being called these days) that could REALLY cause issues for the female in question.

Just a bad idea to have flexible rates like that.

Plus ... I've had great experiences with men only to have the next one with the same person not be that great. Or the vibe is different.

Sexuality is fluid. Rates should not be.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
This!