supper bowl

love the fly by over at any nascar event..... and always seems to scare the crap out of the people singing along hahahaha priceless when they are like WTF?
love the fly by over at any nascar event..... and always seems to scare the crap out of the people singing along hahahaha priceless when they are like WTF? Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
HHHmmmm,infield camping with Brooke and her famous mac and cheese......priceless..
I cannot believe anyone would pay the $200 they charged to stand outside the stadium to watch the game on the large screen! I guess everything is bigger in Texas, including the ripoffs. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

LOL ....Right! I could definately think of a better use for my $200+
Watercooled,
I agree, that's what I meant..killed is bad..BD
haha i just noticed the "supper" bowl. Guess its true that when you are reading things that are misspelled, you read the actual word and not is what is written.

Water..well said, couldn't agree more with you. It's a shame because Christina has such a beauitful voice, with a range of notes she can hit. She could have sang that song beauitfuly the way it was intended to sing. Too bad she ruined it. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons

super supper. Hay I'm a dog my supper bowl is super!!!! Now I used both words together in another thread and can't find it mid 50's and losing my mind to soon. mmmmmm I say that every time I'm done doing something. Just before I back off I say "too soon"
I actually liked the Dorito ad when the guy licked the fingers of the dude that just finished the bag. Speaking of getting paid, who do you think made more, the licker or the lickee?
just tried to make pancakes for breakfast.... no milk or butter WTF!! that is a situation!!!
mmmm if I ever met you screw the wine. I will bring some OJ. Maybe milk just in case. I love the just out of bed look anyways.

mmm not the pic I was looking for. But to good to not post.

MMMMM not sure this is about the super bowl or my supper bowl. Super bowl is history anyways.

Coffee your first order from brooke's bar and grill,(just in case) if your in for the early crowd. Tap room in Raq lake served breakfast. Ever see any one order eggs bacon and a beer!!! don't forget the homefry's
mmmmm eggs bacon and beer with home fries and ketchup!! mmmmmmm so yummy!!

Finally broke down and made pancakes with water. wasn't bad, just wasn't the same! why doesnt perkins deliver?? More places need too!!!

Love the sign... I should have one made and put it on my wall