Switching Some Things Up!!!

Pyramider ... I've read your 1.3" comment before. Many times and normally just read right over it. But the added 58 minute nap is hilarious. I really like your sense of humor.

And ladies ... do what you gotta do to keep yourselves safe. If the guys have issues with it, there are many corners where they can pick someone up, bypass all screening, and expedite the process. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Very good advice, not all money is good money.
Safety should be TOP priority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNKu1uNBVkU

CG
Copierguy - You nailed the bud - "not all money is good money" !! Very true !!

Very good advice, not all money is good money.
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Pyramider ... I've read your 1.3" comment before. Many times and normally just read right over it. But the added 58 minute nap is hilarious. I really like your sense of humor.

And ladies ... do what you gotta do to keep yourselves safe. If the guys have issues with it, there are many corners where they can pick someone up, bypass all screening, and expedite the process. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown

So happy to see your name pop up as a poster again in our area....how ya been my friend?
So happy to see your name pop up as a poster again in our area....how ya been my friend? Originally Posted by Analeese

Sending PM.

The nap time has been posted several hundred times. I thinck the ladies enjoy the time off.

Ladies,

As I have posted countless times ... SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN.
Then screen some more...