MSOG

wise words from the master
i mean honestly the gents heres pay for and hr or more right? so hypothetically speaking u start the session and bam within 5 min he pops what are u supposed to do sit and twiddle our thumbs NOT any gent who has met me knows the first thing i ask is how long for round 2 and i usually dont even give them the amount of time they state(unless of course we are in deep conversation)

I believe everyone here knows about our little challenge this is as much a challenge to me as it is to u i always want to beat previous counts, but i guess that's just my competitive nature which is not 1 to challenge cuz i will win lol
Two pops in a HH is not rare. However the gentlemen is pretty tired and can't move afterwards, but its fun trying.
The ladies like Toni and others that encourage multy shots within the hour seem to 'get it'. Instead of the old 'you get your one shot and leave', these ladies seem to understand the importance of making a man feel really good. They fulfill the fantasy to be wanted (desired) or at least give that illusion. If a man is ushered out of the door after 30 minutes into his hour, that illusion to be wanted is thrown out of the window. Sometimes it's about more than just the physical BCD activities.
+1

Making out, cuddling, backrub etc.
... Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
That is what makes it for me and always did.
i mean honestly the gents heres pay for and hr or more right? so hypothetically speaking u start the session and bam within 5 min he pops what are u supposed to do sit and twiddle our thumbs NOT any gent who has met me knows the first thing i ask is how long for round 2 and i usually dont even give them the amount of time they state(unless of course we are in deep conversation)

I believe everyone here knows about our little challenge this is as much a challenge to me as it is to u i always want to beat previous counts, but i guess that's just my competitive nature which is not 1 to challenge cuz i will win lol Originally Posted by justawoman123
I agree that only one in an hour sucks. I have been seriously thinking about calling you Toni and taking that challenge . What was it, 4 times in an hour I think I could beat that however I might have to wait a couple of weeks to save up so you can actually see me cum lol. But you would be able to feel or wouldn't you?
  • bbkid
  • 03-05-2010, 06:41 AM
If I found a provider who could make me pop twice in an hour, she'd end up as #1 on my list. Originally Posted by blowpop
Hell, if I could find one who could make me pop twice in a DAY, she'd end up as #1 on my list!!!
Hell, if I could find one who could make me pop twice in a DAY, she'd end up as #1 on my list!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
+1
I think it's more mental than physical really. Once I shoot my load I have a major attitude change. At that point I am ready to just cuddle, talk, relax,(that's why backrubs are really nice afterwards). I'm not saying the right girl couldn't get me going again. I've had it offered and I've declined just because I was enjoying the moment as it was currently progressing and didn't feel the need to go again.
Now if someone is talented enough to make me overcome those feelings and get me thinking about another pop then I would certainly be willing. She is just going to have to work hard at making me believe that she wants it bad enough. It sounds like Toni has that knack. I might have to start eating my Wheaties and give her a call. You know, just to test my theory.
She is just going to have to work hard at making me believe that she wants it bad enough. It sounds like Toni has that knack. I might have to start eating my Wheaties and give her a call. You know, just to test my theory. Originally Posted by boardman
i believe its been stated more then once eat your Wheaties and bring a bottle of water or Gatorade or better yet red bull
I agree that only one in an hour sucks. I have been seriously thinking about calling you Toni and taking that challenge . What was it, 4 times in an hour I think I could beat that however I might have to wait a couple of weeks to save up so you can actually see me cum lol. But you would be able to feel or wouldn't you? Originally Posted by jwbll
nope its now 4 times in 90 min or if u schedule for 2 hrs i also allow that ? im lost would i be able to feel or not feel what?i think many girls here can easily 3 or 4 pops ou of a man in that time frame they just have to want to and we are in the business im sure we all want to.....right?
Hell, if I could find one who could make me pop twice in a DAY, she'd end up as #1 on my list!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
haha ill take that challenge bet i can make u at least twice in 1hr or 3possibly 4 in 90 give me a call if ur interested ill make u a deal u cant refuse
i believe its been stated more then once eat your Wheaties and bring a bottle of water or Gatorade or better yet red bull Originally Posted by justawoman123
Is the red bull for me or you? Just wondering.
Is the red bull for me or you? Just wondering. Originally Posted by boardman
that would be for u so u can manage to keep up lol
nope its now 4 times in 90 min or if u schedule for 2 hrs i also allow that ? im lost would i be able to feel or not feel what?i think many girls here can easily 3 or 4 pops ou of a man in that time frame they just have to want to and we are in the business im sure we all want to.....right? Originally Posted by justawoman123
What I meant was after about the 3rd time I don't know that there would be much cum at orgasm if any so would you be able to tell if a man orgasmed or not if there wasn't much juice left?
haha ill take that challenge bet i can make u at least twice in 1hr or 3possibly 4 in 90 give me a call if ur interested ill make u a deal u cant refuse Originally Posted by justawoman123
My new ATF (whenever we meet).