I Dont Give A F**K No More Im Just Goin To Do me If You Dont Like It Than Dont Talk About It

Might want to change that tough image and your avatar. It really doesn't attract very well. Maybe you coud become a dominatrix Originally Posted by burkalini
Hell, I wouldn't mind getting knocked around by her!
I think her avatar is rather sexy looking in a "lets get down and wrestle" sort of way.
I understood exactly what you said and meant knockout.
Don't let the so called lawyers and other guys on here try to tell you that you did something wrong by posting this.
It certainly will not hurt your business as some say. Every time I see comments by guys telling the women they don't know their own businesses it makes me cringe.
She made a clear comment about guys who criticize unfairly and is immediately criticized for doing so.
I applaud you for making your feelings known.
Changing your incall is a big step towards improvement sweeetie. I understand some of the frustration you feel and it is mostly warranted. Just be true to yourself and do the things you feel comfortable doing and really want to do. You absolutely cannot be all things to all people. I know you to be a sweet person and hope this all works out for you. Find you a niche and work the heck out of it. Just remember... some folks ain't happy unless they're stirrin up shit. Can't let those folks live in your head rent free.
Sounds and looks like you have a great body. Your rates look more than fair. A provider friend told me that the guys who paid 150 or less are always the one's bitching. If your not GFE make sure they understand kissing and what ever other boundry you have is listed. That way they are not dissappointed.
Soe guys want to be sucked, fucked and get the heck out of there. If they don't like your incall then they need to get a place. A out of control apartment is a turn off. It kills the mood for me. If you were in Nashville you would be on my list to see with your beautiful breast and fine ass.
God Luck!
If you are providing good service at a reasonable rate, you should not have to worry what a few guys say. I only call out the girls with the expensive price tag that does not match the service. That shit may fly in vegas, but not in south florida. Its a buyers market down here for hobbyist the way the economy has been.
It is a bible quote 1 Corinthians 13, I just thought it funny someone would tattoo this on their backside... Originally Posted by BuzzKill
Actually, it starts at 1 Corinthians 4 and then skips down to 13. But I can't tell which translation of the Bible it's from. It seem to take a few liberties and borrow from several.
C'mon up to Ohio, Ms. Diva. We know how to treat pretty ladies up there. But do leave the boxing gloves in Texas. LOL
They always prey on the weak (not insinuating that you're weak, but you're cleary "sensitive" about something).

You know the expression...never let'em see you sweat? It works!

I must agree though...forums (any forum) can become "highschoolish" so why "justify" yourself to the critics (who are probably a bunch of lurkers who NEVER spend a dime on anyone).

You're only adding more fuel to their fire with all the (sincere) explanations...begging...plead ing...justifying yourself to the "bad guys" its pointless?? They will continue to harp on and criticize what you deem as "improvements".

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl...can't please everybody and you'll kill yourself trying!
Just keep your regulars happy and new-incoming clients pleased with your service, apperance, personality, location, rate, availability...you'll be just fine!

Best of luck to you babe...I love you're picture by the way!
They always prey on the weak (not insinuating that you're weak, but you're cleary "sensitive" about something).

You know the expression...never let'em see you sweat? It works!

I must agree though...forums (any forum) can become "highschoolish" so why "justify" yourself to the critics (who are probably a bunch of lurkers who NEVER spend a dime on anyone).

You're only adding more fuel to their fire with all the (sincere) explanations...begging...plead ing...justifying yourself to the "bad guys" its pointless?? They will continue to harp on and criticize what you deem as "improvements".

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl...can't please everybody and you'll kill yourself trying!
Just keep your regulars happy and new-incoming clients pleased with your service, apperance, personality, location, rate, availability...you'll be just fine!

Best of luck to you babe...I love you're picture by the way! Originally Posted by Gabriella4u
Off-topic, sorry.

Gaby, pls change your font size. Us older potential clients have to work too hard to find out what your personality is like at this size.
You mentioned relocationg or trying a different area...

Upstate New York is ALWAYS great (at least for me) if you're thinking about trying new territory!! Albany...Syracuse...(not sure about Rochester) and Buffalo!
Keep your head up! We deal with allot of bullsh*t in this line of work. I saw your post only because one of the gents on the Upstate board found it interesting and that another lady suggested upstate. We would always welcome you in New York. Take a tour, or go on a break. I am finding that after a while, providing in one place, you have to deal with allot of petty high school drama as well.
"...think i am being a bitch"
I don't think so. Begging your pardon MS Diva, I grew up with 5 sisters so I know a bitch when I hear one. Frustrated and wanting to improve is a good thing. But not a bitch. Please let me know when you'll be back in OK.