Is it just me?

Dont get me wrong, I like some pretty crazy and kinky and wild stuff (..so much more than you know) but thats just too crazy for me!
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Candi. Do tell of some of the crazy, kinky, wild stuff you do like. Inquiring minds would like to know. Ha

B35H
Bet you would! (:

No but really, I dont know if its my occupaton, or maybe as Im now in my mid-20's maturing more, but Ive found myself starting to get aroused by things I would never have thought I liked...TOO dirty to post!

Yes really dirty things, lol but NOT poo apples
Bet you would! (:

No but really, I dont know if its my occupaton, or maybe as Im now in my mid-20's maturing more, but Ive found myself starting to get aroused by things I would never have thought I liked...TOO dirty to post!

Pm me with those dirty things. Ha. Yeah poo apples is a bit much but everyone has different ideas of what kink is.

B35H
I've seen a woman smoke a cigarette with her pussy. Impressive.

The worst story I heard was from a friend who worked as an imaging tech at a prostate clinic. They x-rayed an emergency patient (male) and they couldn't figure out what the hell had been jammed in there until one of the other techs said, "It's a Michelob bottle." Eeeeewww!
Bet you would! (:

Yes, yes, YES! PM details Please.

Like Pink Floyd sez "I needs a dirty woman. "
LOL oh no you guys just dont get it! Im talking unspeakable things....I dont know what happened to me I used to be so mild sexually..

BUT STILL NO POO APPLES!

Back in the day, when I first started the business (and stripping also) I had the pleasure of being taught by some of Bourbon streets finest (and nastiest!) strippers. Also got to do some Bachelor parties....among other objects I saw a friend doing the whole sitting on a 2 liter of coke personally....WOW.
Let me tell you a story, children. Years ago when I was just out of the service, we went to Acuna. Saw a lot that night, but I remember this one lady who was quite mature, got on stage, lit 2 larger candles, got in doggy and stuck one in her ass and one in her cooch. There was a pack of cigarettes on stage, and people would go get one, light it, drop a buck or 2 and leave. As it happened, they were my brand. As a friend of mine watched, I eyed my near empty pack in my hand, and somehow knew exactly what I was thinking. He triple dog dared me. So, I got on stage, picked up the full pack, and with a touch of slight of hand, set down my empty one, lit a smoke of her cooch= her ass had gone out, and strolled back to my chair.
  • JMcB
  • 09-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Remember reading in a medical journal about ER techs having to remove MANY things from backsides that did not belong including ... lightbulbs