Questions about Breastmilk??

i heard that it makes your boobs flat and unattractive after you stop breastfeeding....
is that true???

i didnt breastfeed with my first child cause he simply didnt want it, but if the child im pregnant with now wants it and likes it, i wanna know what to expect later when i stop Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Regular massages of the breasteses will help keep them firm.
I am a RTMT (Registered Titty Massage Therapist). I'll be happy to schedule a free consultation.
Don't believe him, snow..........he just wants to play with your titties...........Block Block bLOCK
It's true. I learned it when I was just a young'un.
Haven't you ever seen kittens nurse?
snow, I have one word for you............sand paper
That's two words.....fuck off cock blocker!
Snow breastfeeding is the best thing for the baby for too many reasons to list here. it doesnt always ruin your tatas. I breastfed mine and mine are fine,but if your baby will take it by all mines give it to em. It also helps you lose the baby weight twice as fast and those suckers are gonna look like casaba melons for a while too,lol
Mmmmmmmm, Casaba melons!!!!

and those suckers are gonna look like casaba melons for a while too,lol Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
nice
DH....did you ever see the Milkmaid?
lol...dont think mine will ever be that big unless i buy them, they have gone up one size in the last two months though, and hopefully between the baby sucking on them and Boardman giving that great massage, they will stay that way

Hopefully they keep growing...

MILA....if she wants my milk baby she can have all she wants, nuthing like a healthy baby!!!
If you have any spare milk shoot some my way..
DH....did you ever see the Milkmaid? Originally Posted by tbone2u
I thinck I was one of the first...........I remember thincking fuck shit damn when word hit the board.

She was different.
Different but very nice.... I still miss her

I think if you ladies advertize a little you may find a lot of guys on the board that enjoy some natural refreshment. Lots of things you can do with that milk
Different but very nice.... I still miss her Originally Posted by tbone2u
You are correct, sir...........she figured out what it was worth and became very costly.......can't fault her for that.
I weighed 229lbs after my 2 babies were born. I breastfed and went on weight watchers. No exercise other than daliy activities around the house. I lost over 100lbs in less than a year! When I went to nursing school I found out you lose 500 calories a day when you breastfeed.

I like to think I breastfed for my babies health. Honestly, I did it for me. How selfish, lol. Sometimes being selfish isn't so bad.