standing mish

Lol im 5ft sorry it wont work for me but id be willing to try
Good shit folks! Gotta try it ladies and gents
I fuck my wife in the shower all the time. I'm 5-11 and she is 5-7. I just put my back to the wall, bend my knees a little and slide right in. Its a shower quicky. She puts her big fake titties in my mouth and I'm DUN!!
Very simple ..have the lady wear cfmhs ..my favorite is standing k9 greek in front of a full length mirror.. those cfmhs work.. I had a lady fix me lunch once.The only thing she was wearing were those cfmhs, so she could reach the top shelf in her cabinets..
Actually had someone the perfect height once. Entered standing face to face, held tight and danced to the music. Pretty hot! Of course, I was a little younger and my dick protruded past my gut in those days.
I'm too short, almost 5'4. I would think a guy needs to be about 5'3. Most of my friend's penis hit around my navel when we're standing together. Lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You are not too short Ms. Laura. I would love to try with you! Would love to see you in some CFMHs to try it.
I did it once at the old 2826 bar in deep Ellum....its was easy for us, we were standing at bar and very crowded and I had on miniskirt and he just pulled the thong to one side, he was behind and we just slowly fucked right there at bar, totally hot! Some knew what was up and some people were clueless! Oh to be young again! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I did it with an exgf at the old Cowboys on gaston by white rock lake.We were upstairs on the second floor looking down at the dance floor,I was rubbing up against her ass she had on a short skirt,she went to ladies room and came back with panties in her hand turned and leaned up against bannister,I unzipped and entered her as they played Neon Moon by Brooks and Dunn.We were alone upstairs,I think Originally Posted by lupegarland
Both very hot, but I think those are standing K9 or standing Doggie. Missionary is face to face.
Yes. But, I must admit, it's something that must be much easier when you're tall. I can't imagine it being easy for someone who's short.
Lol im 5ft sorry it wont work for me but id be willing to try Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
SP, you're not too short at all. Had a friend in California, she was 4'11". We were able to do both standing mish and standing K9. I'm only 5'6" and she didn't have to stand on her tip toes.
Ladies, put on your 6 inch CFM High Heel Stilettos. Patent leather red if you got them. Game On!!! :-)
Well im willing to try something new lol.
You can try this

Pick her up holding her ass, while face to face, and she slides right down the shaft. From there make adjustments to get everything connected deep, sometimes pressing her against a wall to help maintain the copulation.

If you start to lose the connection, it's hands on the ass again, her feet off the ground and readjust for depth.

Can't be on semi for this - needs to be way ready to go.