Naked Body Food Buffet - Ever Done It ?

Lazy Susan ... I love it! Think there is a turntable big enough?
This sounds like something out of Hotel California ..

But for real ... I love sushi ... and after some research ... it appears the only places in Dallas that offer Nude Sushi is the Lotus Restaurant in Arlington.
Altho ... Melrose Hotel offered it at one time.

There is a catering company that specializes in this service ...so get your chop stick out and let's book it!

I might get into licking wasabi and soy sauce from gorgeous tits ... the free for all ... well...perhaps ;-)
I'm kinda possessive and may want it all to myself ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames

WOW ! I had zero idea there was an actual, commercial spot for this activity. I will have to look it up. What a crazy scene that would be.

For me, it might be the ginger out of her pussy, or ass. And YOU won't get it ALL for yourself either ! We will have to draw chopstix over that, girl !
Are you telling me you have a long chopstick?
I had that experience in Boston 5 years ago. It was not worth it. I am not to crazy about fish. The food tray was a model and she was just to rich for my take. She ended up with this loser who paid her 3,000. He told me latef that she was not worth it.
Sushi no. I'd try peanut butter and jelly, or chocolate syrup and whipped cream, or a steak and potatoes, or rocky road ice cream. Yes, ice cream would be awesome.