Pro pics vs selfies... What you guys like more? Sharing my last shoot, I hope u enjoy!

Wow i luv em
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-25-2015, 02:54 AM
I think a combination is nice. I love the look of a good professional shot, but they quite often involve a lot of touch up work that can be misleading. If I had to select just one format I would always opt for the selfie. They are just so real.
Bella...only you can determine how many new clients you may gain based on a new showcase...but these new photos would definitely get my attention if we had not met previously. From there your review history and overall board persona would determine if I make an appointment,

Having met you previously, I can say that you take a lot of pride in looking as good in person as you do in these photos. If the photo shoots are something you enjoy doing then I would think they are well worth the investment and can only help in promoting yourself.

Absolutely love these new pictures!
Selfies are better. You know what you're getting. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
^^^^^^^^This
Pro pics are good because A, camera equipment has gotten better over the years, and B, the photographers are pros who are good taking pictures. Everyone thinks edited pictures automatically mean photoshop. Not so. A cropped photo is technically an edit. Shaving off pounds in photoshop isn't the same as enhancing the color, but both would fall under the category of editing.

High end cameras are designed to take great pics. What would be the point, otherwise.

Selfies taken with low end cameras or cell phones are no more 'real' than thousand dollar camera photos. So, you're happy with photos taken in low lighting, at the right angle and accept it as realness? OK.

It's not the photographer's job to MAINTAIN the body in the pic. If a provider works out for 3 weeks prior to a shoot to look her best, and then after the shoot spends 3 weeks eating at McDonald's, it's not the photographer's fault. In boxing, fighters don't weigh the same on fight day that they did on a weigh-in. After the weigh-in they put on water weight and start eating again, and by fight day they're 10-12lbs over.

All that said, I like a combination of both. Professional shots to maximize the radiance of a lady, and a couple selfies just to show, 'this is what I might look like the day you see me'.
Pro pics are good because A, camera equipment has gotten better over the years, and B, the photographers are pros who are good taking pictures. Everyone thinks edited pictures automatically mean photoshop. Not so. A cropped photo is technically an edit. Shaving off pounds in photoshop isn't the same as enhancing the color, but both would fall under the category of editing.

High end cameras are designed to take great pics. What would be the point, otherwise.

Selfies taken with low end cameras or cell phones are no more 'real' than thousand dollar camera photos. So, you're happy with photos taken in low lighting, at the right angle and accept it as realness? OK.

It's not the photographer's job to MAINTAIN the body in the pic. If a provider works out for 3 weeks prior to a shoot to look her best, and then after the shoot spends 3 weeks eating at McDonald's, it's not the photographer's fault. In boxing, fighters don't weigh the same on fight day that they did on a weigh-in. After the weigh-in they put on water weight and start eating again, and by fight day they're 10-12lbs over.

All that said, I like a combination of both. Professional shots to maximize the radiance of a lady, and a couple selfies just to show, 'this is what I might look like the day you see me'. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
What he said^^^^, my man!!! Thanks everyone for your appreciated opinions.
And to my HATER, who always follows me around, rating every single thread where my name is mentioned, YOU CAN KISS MY ROUND AND FIRM....
Got me hard!!!!
One thing I find funny is that no matter how many guys say they like/prefer selfies or phone cam shots, the ones that always get the "wow" response are the better lit and composed shots usually taken by a.pro or skilled amateur. The challenge in this arena is to be as representative as possible to what shows up at the door. If you wear sexy lingerie and do your hair and makeup for the shoot, don't show up at the door in sweats with your hair up and no makeup. Use your photos to create an expectation, then follow through and deliver it.

P.S. nice shots
And to my HATER, who always follows me around, rating every single thread where my name is mentioned, YOU CAN KISS MY ROUND AND FIRM....
Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth
if he wont.. i will !!!!
I love to look at professionally done photos, but I actually want to PICK a provider based on amateur or selfie photos.
A true professional photographer knows how to make a woman look her best without taking away the real woman. You get what you pay for. There are lots of average photographers and far more below average ones who rely upon their Photoshop skills instead of learning to be great photographers.

Selfies can be far more than shots in the bathroom mirror with a floater in the john. Learn to compose, look at the shots before you post them. Consider a quality camera instead of your phone. A $100 camera is going to do a far better job than a phone. Lighting, background, clothing, makeup, hair, your pose. Consider having a friend take some shots. Remember, it cost no extra to take a hundred shots instead of 3-4. Take lots and pick the best.

No matter which, you want to look your best. Finding a balance of the two is the key.
  • BLM69
  • 01-25-2015, 10:58 PM
What a beautiful woman, I think pro pictures are good but random cell pictures are great also, they capture a more realistic self.
if he wont.. i will !!!! Originally Posted by glade55
Love that Bella booty view !!!
Obviously, from the responses so far both have a place. I prefer well lit, properly color balanced, low noise photos, all of which is very rare in "selfies". Never mind the optical distortion inherent in a wide angle lens used at arms length.

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos! I don't see anything about them that would indicate anything misleading. In fact they show angles and sides of you impossible to shoot with a "selfie".
Any and all pictures of you are greatly appreciated sexy