age verification

I thought the age of consent in Texas was 17........... or are we talking about something else here? Originally Posted by jack_hill
Another reason it's useful to have these discussions from time to time. As previously noted, you're facing a felony if you pay to have sex with a 17 year old.
  • NYr
  • 06-10-2013, 08:08 AM
IMHO, if you think she is under 18, she probably is. If you like them young, you are taking a chance everytime. You play with fire, you take a chance of being burned.
I suspect more than one guy harbors a false sense of security from Verified Provider status. Originally Posted by TinMan
In SO MANY ways.

Verification means exactly ONE thing: a lady has shown that she engages in services at some level. That's IT. It's not a seal of approval, or an age check, or a "certified 100% pimp free" check, or anything else. It just means she has some credible proof that she's not a complete fake.

Now...we DO take age seriously, in that discussion of sex with minors is forbidden, and anyone we can prove/strongly suspect is not over 18 is not allowed to have a membership of any kind on the site. But notice that's not the same thing as "ECCIE checks ID to get VP status."
(My) Reasons to Avoid Women Who Advertise as Being a Teenager:

1. No pussy is worth a felony and living your life as a registered sex offender.

2. Who needs other reasons, just refer to #1

3. It is almost a certainty that they're pimped. How many 18 year old girls do you know that wake up and think,"I really want to get into hooking"? How many do you know that could put together a photo shoot and an eccie profile and somehow figure out screening and all the rest of it?

4. Again, refer to #1

5. In my experience, there are very few 18 year olds that know how to really take care of a man, or are good at pretending they enjoy doing so

6. Rule #1, anybody?

7. Not to judge, but the few times I've seen young providers, I felt guilty as hell, like I was taking advantage of their shitty circumstances and contributing to fucking them up. An independent woman making a decision that this life works for her is one thing, I just have trouble believing an 18 or 19 year old has the maturity to make that decision and understand it.

8. You guessed it, re-read #1
Posters in this thread confuse the law making sexual assault of a child a crime (so-called "statutory rape") with laws regarding prostitution. In Texas, having sexual contact with a girl younger than 17 years of age is a crime, but having sex with a provider younger than 18 years of age is a second-degree felony, punishable by 2 to 20 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine. Normally, prostitution is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to six months in county jail and a $2,000 fine.

Important note: A hobbyist's subjective belief of the provider's age is completely irrelevant to whether the hobbyist committed the offense of having had sexual contact with an underage provider.

That means even if the girl has ID showing she's 18, Fat Momma's Provider Verification Service swears she's 18, and she has ads and reviews here, if the state proves she was actually 17, you're guilty of the offense, no matter what you believed.

Every hobbyist in Texas should read this thread:

"Texas Law Regarding Underage Providers"
One more excellent reason to choose MILFs in their ads that say late 30s. Screw not be screwed.
I agree with the concept of if you have doubts hobby somewhere else. I'm also a fan on the MILF because I want someone who knows how to fuck! A tight young body is beautiful but see rule #1 above ! I prefer it when guys put some defining limits on who is the youngest looking provider. Say just out of high school or cheerleader or something. WALDT is the rule and hobbyist are by definition sick fuckers LOL.
Posters in this thread confuse the law making sexual assault of a child a crime (so-called "statutory rape") with laws regarding prostitution. In Texas, having sexual contact with a girl younger than 17 years of age is a crime, but having sex with a provider younger than 18 years of age is a second-degree felony, punishable by 2 to 20 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine. Normally, prostitution is a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to six months in county jail and a $2,000 fine.

Important note: A hobbyist's subjective belief of the provider's age is completely irrelevant to whether the hobbyist committed the offense of having had sexual contact with an underage provider.

That means even if the girl has ID showing she's 18, Fat Momma's Provider Verification Service swears she's 18, and she has ads and reviews here, if the state proves she was actually 17, you're guilty of the offense, no matter what you believed.

Every hobbyist in Texas should read this thread:

"Texas Law Regarding Underage Providers" Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Just highlighting a very important point for gents who dig the under 21 year old crowd
When you agree to Terms of Service you agree that you are 18 years of age. Think that puts the person agreeing responsible. My .02 Originally Posted by kinkyKandaceKelly
I completely disagree.

From answers.com:

"Generally speaking a minor cannot enter into a legally binding contract.

A contract with a minor is not enforceable (except when they are an emancipated minor). It can be voided. Someone who has not yet reached the age of majority cannot sign a legally binding contract. It is possible that they can 'affirm' or 'accept' the contract once they come of age, making it valid."

Even if they say they are 18, if they aren't, it doesn't provide you with any defense.

This site (linked below) has excellent sex crime defense information, none of which contradicts Shyster John:

http://www.texassexcrimedefense.com/...w.asp#criminal
I don't think contract law (specifically, the legal capacity to enter into a contract) or a provider's implied representation that she is 18 years of age or older because she clicked a box here has anything to do with what we're talking about in this thread. Again, a hobbyist would NOT have an affirmative defense to a sexual assault of a child charge stemming from having sexual contact with a provider 17 years of age or younger because he believed the provider was 18 years of age or older. THE HOBBYIST'S MENTAL STATE IS IRRELEVANT. Put another way, the hobbyist's subjective belief regarding the provider's age is irrelevant. The state must prove the provider was 17 years of age or younger to prove sexual assault of a child. The state does NOT have to prove the hobbyist KNEW the provider was 17 years of age or younger. I don't know how I could be any clearer.