Trump says he would've had better seat than Biden at queen's funeral

at the funeral, President Biden's wide-eyed vacant is suggestive . . . .

And while you are right in thinking that I am not professionally qualified to diagnose dementia, there are plenty of videos demonstrating his confusion in public at times.

Another observation: There are times when President Biden performs wonderfully in public speech making, and there are other times when his behavior in speech and physical action reminds me of my grandfather in his final year in a Longterm care facility.

With that stated, I am convinced that there is a suite of supportive prescription drug therapies that work for a while and fade, and that whatever it is, they cannot be given continuously.

Everyone with grandparents has some direct experience with age related cognitive decline or knows someone else who does. Resistance to recognizing this decline in Mr. Biden is akin to ignoring that the emperor has no clothes.
Dual Post
So in other words you’re just making up shit. Not surprising.
So Trumps an ass. Breaking news.
I'll still take his administrations policies over Bidens. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Yes, they were so effective during his shithole 4 yrs as POTUS!

#TheWorstUSPresidentEver
at the funeral, President Biden's wide-eyed vacant is suggestive . . . .

And while you are right in thinking that I am not professionally qualified to diagnose dementia, there are plenty of videos demonstrating his confusion in public at times.

Another observation: There are times when President Biden performs wonderfully in public speech making, and there are other times when his behavior in speech and physical action reminds me of my grandfather in his final year in a Longterm care facility.

With that stated, I am convinced that there is a suite of supportive prescription drug therapies that work for a while and fade, and that whatever it is, they cannot be given continuously.

Everyone with grandparents has some direct experience with age related cognitive decline or knows someone else who does. Resistance to recognizing this decline in Mr. Biden is akin to ignoring that the emperor has no clothes. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I’ll take a demented, sorry career politician over a narcissistic, sociopathic, wannabe Hitler, corrupt con-man like Trump...This is from a life long Republican, btw.

You’re a joke and a sheep who fell for the biggest political con in US History...No analogy like “the emperor has no clothes” is better suited for anyone more than “the Orange Hitler”!
I'd take someone other than the ones in the post above.
But I would agree with MS if those were the only two choices.
You do have to realize about Emperor Diaper Don Narcissus the Demented. it's about ME ME ME ME ME ME. Worship ME, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, WORSHIP ME, ADORE ME, GIVE ME YOU MONEY, OBEY ME EVEN IF IT'S NOT LEGAL GIVE ME YOUR MONEY. WORSHIP ME, ADORE ME
Thread Hopelessly Off Topic - Thread Closed