Bachelor party - night

What....no invite?
1. SOP the hooker leaves her heels by the bed, ...you don't move them like I do and you trip and knock your front teeth out.

2. She decides to shower and slips in the tub.

3. Your new z71 is stolen from the garage.

4. Dont laugh: Your lost pager is returned to the front desk and when your daughter pages you, the hotel calls her asking who the pager belongs to. Your daughter asks her husband "what's up with that?" Husband replies "He's probably fucking a hooker."

(I said don't laugh.)

5. She gets carried away in ACG and snaps your dick.

LOL stop me when you've had enough.

We take on a lot of risk when we do this shit.....good thing it's worth it. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
smh
You will figure it out - but one thing to manage expectations: most all nighters are not 8 hours of fucking. Usual is couple pops at night, sleep, then another round in the morning. Not always, but be sure you make what you want clear. Or - what I would do - line up the threesome for a couple hours at night, then sleep like a baby, then have a lady with a rep as a morning person give you a wakeup call. I would do this on your "biz trip."
The trick to getting away with shit is the concept of plausible deniability and misdirection. Your fiancee is the jealous type? She may sneak around and try to find out what happened? Your friends aren't terribly bright? Give her something to find that won't be cause for divorce.

Let your idiot friends throw you a lame bachelor party. All the cliche stuff: poker, cigars, steaks, maybe a stripper (who ONLY strips.) The idiots will have fun not far outside their comfort zone, and if one slips up, the story your new bride hears won't be beyond what she's expecting.

Have your private bachelor party with a top provider or two on a totally different night, in a part of town where you never frequent. Start early, finish reasonably early, shower, then hit a bar so you come home smelling like a bar, not like a hooker. DO NOT brag about this to your friends. It never happened.

That's my two cents, worth exactly what you paid for it. Have fun.
Thank you very much Tbone and Blowpop!
I like Tbone idea. A threesome at night ... sleep and rest alone ... a wake up call first in the morning.
Blowpop you are right, too risky to get something done with my friends around. It's a different story on a different night, in a part of town where I never frequent!