Love a Large Gaping Pussy - I know there are women that have them and guys that enjoy them

I love big pussies too. Shame that it's hard to find providers with really big openings (Not just big lips)
Is the pic above of a provider? Or just some random Internet pic?

If a provider the please share link to profile
interesting subject matter, but I prefer a tighter fitting vagina. but a gaping vagina is good for fisting, if the lady is into it. I actually enjoy a nice fisting session.
JUICY~
As most guys don't really want to say they have a little dick I would imagine most women don't want to say they have a really loose or open one. However with that said I also on occasion enjoy a women like that. The visual along with the variety of options can be very appealing Originally Posted by burkalini

That must be why I'm your ATF burky

Idk what to say on this subject. I may humiliate myself... but oh well. It's intriguing. I don't allow fisting a lot in business simply cause if it's not done right...it's not fun. However, orgasming so hard from fisting that tears start streaming down my face is quite awesome. Awww...my pussy whisperer. ..I miss him.

Also, I've never had complaints on tightness...I can handle fisting but have been referred to as a kegel queen as well so not sure how it all works bc that is contradicting. The more you can relax a vagina the more it spreads. I've heard more often than not that I have a special vagina. ..whatever that means...lol.

Maybe I should be embarrassed by this buuuuuuutt I'm not.
I know Dallas has a great pussy!!! Her many adoring fans in Iowa tell everyone. I have not had the pleasure personally, but I need to give that one a "Hell Yeah" ride!! Originally Posted by x"CY"ting
aw thanks Pickup & XCY!!

Although I do not have a gaping snatch...instead I do have a tight lil pussy that but can open wide & take any size cock and still stay tight! I also have a meaty pussy hood with long labia!

I even like to play with it!
Pussy is so interesting and amazing. I had a session with a provider that offers lots of options I will just say but she is normally tight, not too tight but a really good fit for me. Well on this session I was really enjoying pleasing her to the tune of several orgasms. She became full body limp and relaxed so I took advantage of the relaxed nature and went to work pounding only to find I was not making a whole lot of contact. Of course I thought this strange so went to check it out and found a large gapping opening. Curious and sexy I asked if I could play more to which she replied, Have YOUR WAY with me I am goooood. Oh boy I had fun. Relaxing is key at times but I just found it incredible to have two very different pussies in the same session. No names but she is incredible.
Shhhhh....dear pussy do you hear me? you are going to get very very wet.Ssssssssssh
Shhhhh....dear pussy do you hear me? you are going to get very very wet.Ssssssssssh Originally Posted by 12blue4u

Yes blue... you can be my pussy whisperer fitting for the library
Nothing like teasing on the board. Gotta get over to the stacks......soon.
That must be why I'm your ATF burky

Idk what to say on this subject. I may humiliate myself... but oh well. It's intriguing. I don't allow fisting a lot in business simply cause if it's not done right...it's not fun. However, orgasming so hard from fisting that tears start streaming down my face is quite awesome. Awww...my pussy whisperer. ..I miss him.

Also, I've never had complaints on tightness...I can handle fisting but have been referred to as a kegel queen as well so not sure how it all works bc that is contradicting. The more you can relax a vagina the more it spreads. I've heard more often than not that I have a special vagina. ..whatever that means...lol.

Maybe I should be embarrassed by this buuuuuuutt I'm not. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

Sara --- you need to come to Iowa so I can take that for a test drive!!