The 2010 Yearend ECCIE Awards

^+1, I like that Tera, Happy New Year, oxo.
let me guess...cucumbers play a staring role on your snack tray?

<<Proud winner of the title "Best Provider Snack Tray of 2010"

Could easily be winner of "Briefest Retirement Comeback of 2010", with four months 'active duty' between retirements LOL

What about nominations for most retirements? There should be a male and female category for this, I think... Originally Posted by Dannie
^+1, I like that Tera, Happy New Year, oxo. Originally Posted by anova444
You to babe.
Surfindick, he specifically liked the cookies and baked goods, but cucumbers are on the menu. I try and keep healthy snacks on hand, too.

I thought of a few more categories, these would be more fun IMO:

*Bat-shit-craziest provider/hobbyist
*Biggest/most reliable WK
*Most frequent spammer of irrelevant three and four-word responses to threads
*Most banned provider/hobbyist

...somehow I think no one will touch any of those with a 10 foot pole, though. So let's just stick with biggest boobs and best BBBJ since we can really never have enough of these sophomoric "Who Has The Best _____?" threads .

You are all special in your own unique way. Now go hug someone.
I have some more to throw out there.

1. The person that says their going to retire or have retired and comes back.

2. Best butt in a g string.

3. Or who has the tightest pussy.

4. Who's the best about fibbing about their age and gets away with it. Ill admit I am 30 but can still get away with 29. lol

And last but not least who has the review with the most hits and replies. Can I nominate myself?
How about the largest PITA award .......any nominations ?? That is Pain In The Ass award .......
Funny, I tough you were going to be talking about the sandwitch. Well I can think of a few.
How about the largest PITA award .......any nominations ?? That is Pain In The Ass award ....... Originally Posted by tsrv4me

tsrv4me...Hey, you quit picking on N. A. Ross when she's not here to defend herself anymore! *shaking my head*
1. The person that says their going to retire or have retired and comes back.

2. Best butt in a g string.

3. Or who has the tightest pussy.

4. Who's the best about fibbing about their age and gets away with it. Ill admit I am 30 but can still get away with 29. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, aren't you #2 & #3 on that list? And IMO you can easily get away with 25.

I am pretty sure Tom Hanks never lobbied the Academy for an award catagory of "best performance when playing a simple guy from Greenbo Alabama who played football for the Tide and was very good at Ping Pong".

How about a Best Poker player award at the new Hobbyist Poker events. I nominate...

SweetKendall. Only person to cash at both events so far. She runs away with the award if the voters at the ho-cademy have any sense at all.
Tara, aren't you #2 & #3 on that list? And IMO you can easily get away with 25.

Originally Posted by dogsmack
25 really? Can I push it for 21? Nah I am just joking.
I had previously nominated CanDude for his contribution on this thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144077
a lot of naming of cool categories, but not a lot of actual nominations.

what the hell...
based just on posts and not on personal knowledge

batshit:
guys- Assfuck, eddie, rumorpaul (sp? -guy with dalai lama avatar)
gals- some gal with short blonde hair and lots of tats who made an ass of herself a couple of time and is no longer here.

biggest/most reliable white knight:
this category is kind of unfair- those whose favorites are more controversial have more opportunity to display their wkism, and it's more noticeable when it's a well respected poster, and not judging until one of my favorites becomes controversial, but that having been said... Tom Hanks=SPHunter; honorable mention to travelling man

my own categories-

grumpiest:
guy- lazuruslong
gal- max (they really need to get together)

funniest post:
Shackleton's Dr. Suess rhyme about someone's temporary retirement
Dannie's review of neotek and cando
Infamous BJ -pretty much every post

okay, who else is brave enough to name names....
  • Jaleh
  • 12-31-2010, 07:16 AM
<<Proud winner of the title "Best Provider Snack Tray of 2010" Originally Posted by Dannie

Sexy Dannie, where was I when this happened? I think Im in the running for that too

hmm I need to find that pic
  • coven
  • 12-31-2010, 08:11 AM
Let's not forget the Chat categories!

Best Photo Post-Ho
Best Chat Drama Queen/King
Most Banned Chatter
Best Troll
Best Supporting Pimp