When You See A Sexy Lady With Huge Boobs Do You

• BLM69
  • 09-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Next be Cheetah - Leopard - Gold - Drown - Pink
I don't do Orange or Yellow ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm sure everyone can't wait for the next colors threAD's to pop up
In today's politically correct environment, this is truly an interesting question. Typically, men are visual creatures.

So, the question is this. If a lady, large breasted or not, sports some above normal cleavage, workplace, social, hobby...doesn't really matter where, what's the correct thing to do? (Of course we could debate what's an above normal display all day long...)

Take a long look? Take a casual glance? Sneak a peak? Try to avoid looking altogether? I've always been of the opinion that if a gal is sporting it, a slightly longer than casual glance is acceptable. Otherwise, why would a lady put that cleavage on display?

However today, who the hell knows whats PC?

Ladies, thoughts?
has they say if you got it, Flaunt it ^
I do know when not to flaunt it ,
but if I'm out on a date or at a event sure I like to show some cleavage.

but if I worked in a office I make sure I kept them at locked up .. same as I do when at a hotel
I'm working from ..
Gotta look and look long... women are absolutely beautiful and deserve to be looked at all over. I have been caught staring at stunning beautiful ladies in yoga class especially when it’s time to bend over to touch toes or for some put their head between their legs and I am barely able to bend over and get caught looking at that awesome view ... most just smile at me and keep bending over. Yoga is awesome ;-)
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Any ladies wanna post some natural perky twins without support?
Sexy Kendall
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Very nice 👍