Don’t judge a man by his number of reviews

I’ve written a bunch of reviews. Anybody who cares to look at them will see that I tend to review a small set of ladies repeatedly. Sometimes I’ve been asked to write a review. I’ll usually do it if I feel it was worth it. Sometimes I write reviews just because I had a great encounter and am high off of it. Readers might be able to tell the difference. I don’t care either way. I write what I want, when I want, unless I’ve agreed to a review special (which is rare). It takes a lot of effort to write a helpful review, so I’m not going to do it unless I feel it’s worth my time. YMMV. I don’t know how many fake reviews are out there, but they make things harder on everyone.
Dear Lazy hobbyist,

If you can't take the time to write up 3 dozen fake reviews, why should she take her time to see you?

However your plight has been heard, so I've put together an adlib review template to get you started. Using this template no one will ever suspect a fake review.

*** This is a fictional dream *** <- important legal info

I met with (pronoun), she is the hotest provider i have ever seen. She is way (adjective) than her pictures.

I started with DATY which dtove her wild. I used my special technique where i (adverb) (verb) her clit with my (noun - body part). She had at least (number) orgasms. She said i was the best she ever experienced.

Then i fucked her tight pussy with my (adjective) cock. Not to brag but my cock is amazing and i use it skillfully. She had (number > 3) more orgasms, she wasnt faking, i can always tell.

I was the best visit she evet had. I would Definately see her again.
Dear Lazy hobbyist,

If you can't take the time to write up 3 dozen fake reviews, why should she take her time to see you?

However your plight has been heard, so I've put together an adlib review template to get you started. Using this template no one will ever suspect a fake review.

I met with (pronoun), she is the hotest provider i have ever seen. She is way (adjective) than her pictures.

I started with DATY which dtove her wild. I used my special technique where i (adverb) (verb) her clit with my (noun - body part). She had at least (number) orgasms. She said i was the best she ever experienced.

Then i fucked her tight pussy with my (adjective) cock. Not to brag but my cock is amazing and i use it skillfully. She had (number > 3) more orgasms, she wasnt faking, i can always tell.

I was the best visit she evet had. I would Definately see her again. Originally Posted by randell
😂 Nice! 👏
Exactly OP. I have seen over 60 providers, but I dont do reviews or give references.
It seems like the guys with a large number of reviews are more highly respected than the ones with-let’s say 5 reviews. Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
Wrong.

And this is especially wrong if they think it means they don't have to screen.
It seems like the guys with a large number of reviews are more highly respected Originally Posted by DunnJackNoff
not by everybody!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061675550&postcount=1
Exactly OP. I have seen over 60 providers, but I dont do reviews or give references. Originally Posted by deltaflyer238
So how do you decide to see who you want to see?
I know a few guys with triple digit review counts that if all the shill reviews were taken out of their review count, they would probably have it reduced to single digits. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Why would anybody waste so much time writing a fake shill review? What is in it for them? How do I tell if a review is by one of these shills or is true?
Good question bud.
Dear Lazy hobbyist,

I was the best visit she evet had. I would Definately see her again. Originally Posted by randell

This is exactly the formula of either 1) a fake review or b) a newbie hobbyist who is about to rent a car for a provider.