So the Pope Says Capitalism is Evil, Share The Wealth

first of all, what kid of FAG drives a Golf?

second of all, YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll give you 10 bucks for your wife. Keep the broke down Golf! I'm pretty sure she won't taste like your asshole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a pathetic response. You don't have a wife, what women would do that. You might still have you're Moma, if she 110yrs old. BTW, I got around 16mpg with the Pheaton. I traded it for a 2012 Passat TDI. That's a diesel for dumb fucks like you. I've been getting 48mpg highway. I pass Priuses all the time. And FYI, the GTI has been rated a top ten car for the last decade. WTF would you know. You don't have any class. It's obvious. 36/8
What a pathetic response. You don't have a wife, what women would do that. You might still have you're Moma, if she 110yrs old. BTW, I got around 16mpg with the Pheaton. I traded it for a 2012 Passat TDI. That's a diesel for dumb fucks like you. I've been getting 48mpg highway. I pass Priuses all the time. And FYI, the GTI has been rated a top ten car for the last decade. WTF would you know. You don't have any class. It's obvious. 36/8 Originally Posted by bambino
Fuck the Golf. How much for the women?

BTW -- I thought MOMA was in NYC!
Fuck the Golf. How much for the women?

BTW -- I thought MOMA was in NYC! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm getting under your skin. You simply can't match wits with me. I know you're a jack shack dweeb. But that's fine. Don't act like a big dick daddy. You're a website twerp. You know it. I know it.
About a billion Catholics say it, genius! Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Like I said. Man creating God in his own image.
I'm getting under your skin. You simply can't match wits with me. I know you're a jack shack dweeb. But that's fine. Don't act like a big dick daddy. You're a website twerp. You know it. I know it. Originally Posted by bambino
Now, Bambi. Don't get conceited. Of course AssupRidee, DEM, can't match wits with you. But that doesn't make you special. AssupRidee, DEM, can't match wits with ANYBODY!!!

That's why we honored him with the only award he's ever won, and truly deserves.

But keep him going. His ongoing meltdown is fun to watch!

Now, Bambi. Don't get conceited. Of course AssupRidee, DEM, can't match wits with you. But that doesn't make you special. AssupRidee, DEM, can't match wits with ANYBODY!!!

That's why we honored him with the only award he's ever won, and truly deserves.

But keep him going. His ongoing meltdown is fun to watch!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hysterical and desperate.

I'm nowhere near melting down. Having a lot of fun smacking you shitheads around. Rants? Raving? Nope. Just good old fashioned American ass whoopings!

And the very notion that The Pissburg Pissant would be getting under my skin is laughable at best. That imbecile is so stupid and illiterate he makes YOU look smart Whiny!

Maybe you ought to invite him down to Salina for a little sleepover in the bus station men's room!

Y'all could do your dirty business then go tooling around in his Golf!
Hysterical and desperate.

I'm nowhere near melting down. Having a lot of fun smacking you shitheads around. Rants? Raving? Nope. Just good old fashioned American ass whoopings!

And the very notion that The Pissburg Pissant would be getting under my skin is laughable at best. That imbecile is so stupid and illiterate he makes YOU look smart Whiny!

Maybe you ought to invite him down to Salina for a little sleepover in the bus station men's room!

Y'all could do your dirty business then go tooling around in his Golf! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've been smacked around long before I got here. 36/8 says it all. BTW, you couldn't afford a GTI, let alone a base Golf. Start charging for your glory hole duty instead of doing freebies.

Sold new for 28K very highly rated car for handling and w/ 200HP 4 cyl. probably a blast to drive

unlike the wife? LMAO
Bambi, I see where you're getting you butt ripped right and left in pissburgh. Picking fights with local girls, pissing off mods, getting pointed for being an asshole.

You actually posted in Pissburgh that you were fucking with us here in then political Forum because we couldn't handle you... Or some such nonsense.

You're losing your tiny little mind over a used Golf, an unused wife and an unhealthy obsession with asshole licking.

Does that about sum it up, Pissant?

So how do you excuse your complete lack of Political opinion, command of the English language and inability to control your abhorrent insecurity?

Eh, Pissant? The Pissburgh providers liken you to a character on South Park. I'm guessing it's Cartman.