The Holy grail of orgasms

I've been having some mind-blowing sex with this one guy I started seeing in June, it's crazy how compatible we are in the sex department. The first time we met I was attracted to him, but thought he was a little odd. He didn't seem to want to make much conversation and instead wanted to go directly up to the room, which I found to be a little off-putting. His provider reference warned me that he was a "ladies man" and I laughed at that, oh please.

As soon as we started kissing, we just clicked and he knew exactly what I wanted without me telling him anything. It was magical and I had many explosive orgasms that night. It was like he knew my body better than I did, which has never happened before. Afterwards we just looked at each other like, "what the fuck just happened?!" Our connection was immediate and intense, now I crave him.

The most memorable experience with him was while we were in Vegas for a weekend, we had passionate sex for hours and hours. One memory that is emblazoned in my brain was when I asked him why we never do it from behind, he claimed he wasn't really a fan and likes to be face-to-face, but then we started doing it anyways. I can never cum in that position due to the gspot angle of entry and it's harder to rub my clit that way. We were standing in front of a window and he was behind me, he did this one move where he angled his cock downward while thrusting from behind, hitting my gspot repeatedly and I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had... my legs gave out and I hit the floor, I was shaking... it was amazing. We continued to have sex right there on the carpet, then he came in my mouth.

VERY HOT, I need to make babies with that guy! I give him funny nicknames, "The Pussy Slayer" or "Vagina Wizard" are my favorites. I think I've given him a big head about his sexual prowess, though.

I need to get him a trophy or something. #1!!!!!!! Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
your welcome
I have another thread planned so as not to hijack this one, but, to be clear, I am asking about a particular memorable incident as opposed to what makes the best O. Thanks SP.
your welcome Originally Posted by surfindick
Oh surfindick made a joke, that was cute
Since you asked, years ago I had an SO who was very playful. She brought me right to the edge of O orally and would stop and playfully refuse to continue for some reason or another. This went on 4 or 5 times -- she could get me right there but wouldn't let me complete. (She never asked "how close" never gave warning she was going to stop, she just knew.) When she finally brought me to orgasm, it was the most intense I've ever had. This was 20yrs ago - if edging was a term I didn't know it. But now I'm constantly (almost obsessively) on the hunt.

Ladies, feel free to PM!

L4F

I did ask her how she knew and she said it was magic, that I'd swell a little bit and that was her cue.
The best orgasms are the ones I don't talk about.
The most memorable one in recent history was with this tiny little thing I was dating. She was under 5' tall and under 100 pounds. Started out as a sugar baby and became a girlfriend. This particular time we started out in the bedroom with BBBJ, DATY, 69 and BBFS, then went to the living room and fucked with me sitting in a leather chair and her straddling me with her legs over the arms of the chair and her hands on the back of the chair and me choking her. She was going nuts and screaming about how good it felt, and that she was cumming, etc. She had this cute little thing she would do where she would get particularly loud and then stop and put her hand over her mouth and make her eyes wide, like "oops!" Then she jumped up and said "let's do it in the kitchen!" So her butt was against the counter with me holding her butt cheeks, her hands on my shoulders and her legs wrapped around my waist and behind me. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was just making one long moaning sound. I pulled out and did sort of a standing stripper slide on her and exploded, shooting all the way up her chest. Dang I miss that girl!
By far from VNurse 4 times I was totally drained of all body fluids
By far from VNurse 4 times I was totally drained of all body fluids Originally Posted by texassmoke

I remember that! LOL!