How Many Reasons are There to Not Write A Review?

• Re
  • 12-02-2016, 02:07 PM
The four I haven't done are because they wouldn't answer fellow ladies screening requests.
when I see Providers whose last review was 2-3 months ago, I start to wonder if guys have stopped booking. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
But to your #1 reason to not review, some of us ladies have a large number of "regulars" we see. If they have reviewed the lady already or their review would repeat what others have said, some of us go months without a new review.
She, and her white knights, will blow up your inbox with threating remarks and insults. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Completed the thought.

Keep wondering. In the meantime, as a washed up, tired
old hag with no recent reviews I will still figure out how to pay
my bills. You know, me hating men and all. Originally Posted by cinderbella
You really need to quit hating men.
You really need to quit hating men. Originally Posted by pyramider
I must have missed something in her response.. it reeked of sardonic, but I figure there is a story behind the post.

did you ask her for taint pics at one time?
.... I've seen where some weakling guys who love seeing black chicks but won't review them for fear of their favorite Becky
getting her panties In a bunch
.... I've seen where some weakling guys who love seeing black chicks but won't review them for fear of their favorite Becky
getting her panties In a bunch Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Ha! I'm not one of those guys.. I "say it loud, I saw (a) black (provider) and I'm proud"!

with apologies to James Brown.. and I'm due for more chocolate.
That sparked a thought. There could be several reasons why a guy might not want someone he's seen before to know who else he's seen:
  1. Provider 1 can't stand Provider 2, and he's afraid Provider 1 will cut him off;
  2. Provider 1 is BFFs with Provider 2, and he's afraid Provider 1 will cut him off (I used to think about this, but I never got to the point where I had to make a decision);
  3. Provider 2 has a reputation for BBFS or BBAS, and he doesn't want Provider 1 to know or think he's been dipping his unprotected dick in those waters.
  4. Probably others I haven't thought of.
I'm not saying that Provider 1's concerns .are valid; I'm just saying that that may be the way the guy thinks.
^^ 1 and 2 happens a lot for sure. I'm sure 3 Is happening too. Yep you're right Sir
.. I "say it loud, I saw (a) black (provider) and I'm proud"!

with apologies to James Brown.. and I'm due for more chocolate. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You can never have too much chocolate. It's good for your health!
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2016, 05:02 PM
There's nothing wrong with some sweet juicy chocolate every now and then.
Catch 22, this is an information exchange, but yet you leave a paper trail that could potentially cause problems down the road.
^^ 1 and 2 happens a lot for sure. I'm sure 3 Is happening too. Yep you're right Sir Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
In fact -- I remembered this on the way home -- one former member of a certain let's call them a crew of providers had a falling out with the captain of that crew and now will no longer accept any of them as references.
Provider 1 might not see him because she doesn't like provider 2? Prime example of she got your balls in her purse. If a lady gave good service that should be acknowledged, but of course that requires some level of independent thought.
the AA policy? I get that.. sort of.. but why have a no AA policy, and break your own rule.. then have to ask for no review to keep up the charade? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you basically just answered your own question. There are a lot of guys on eccie that give ladies shit for seeing an AA client. To the point where they will contact the provider and call her all sorts of names, harrass her and also just not see her. Kinda stupid but some guys on here will not see a lady if she has had black dick in her. There are probably far more white guys on here than there are AA men, so do the math.

So they put up the charade, advertise no AA but still see AA behind the scenes.
"Cinderbella, don't like fellas..." (sing song while skipping rope).

SMDH.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

This^^, I was teasing you about this, Chung.

I am fortunate to have business from this board
despite having no recent reviews.

I love men, I really do. Especially
with a nice glass of chianti.