Sharon the deposit scammer

Never refunded money.. changed her number after the fact. Originally Posted by mightIhaveanother
For the love of HUMANITY! never ever pay a deposit

Gee, you paid a deposit, got scammed, and came here to cry about it. Sorry for your bad luck
  • BLM69
  • 02-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Gee, you paid a deposit, got scammed, and came here to cry about it. Sorry for your bad luck Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
He probably paid because that's the new hookers requirements, you want guys to keep it a secret after being scammed? Expose the starving whores!
Sharon is in the ladies powder room, posting this:
HEY LADIES, WE GOT A LIVE ONE
Moral to the story! NEVER, EVER, under any circumstances make a "deposit" that is cash, other deposits you make with her are between you and her! NEVER pay a so-called booking fee.

You will regret it 99 times out of 100, even with the great looking stuff on SILEX ... that might require an exception, but I doubt it, besides I will never pay the emolument this broads on that site are asking for.

Please gentlemen, stop paying deposits, just emboldens these providers to demand them and then walks with the money. Never miss a chance to tell them yoiu never do and never will pay a deposit. If enough of us do this. they will stop due to loss of engagements and revenue.
Had one try that with me. Told her i never prepay for pussy.
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Another scam is the begging birthday scam, this old fat whore is in her second month of her birthday month still begging for gifts. SMH, any whore that has cash app or similar information up, is off the list for being a beggar