To Poo or not to Poo...

The female ejaculation would be soooo cool to experience.

Prefer to avoid DATY during woman's menses. Intercourse is fine though.

The urination business though to me personally is an act of degradation and humiliation of the person being urinated on. Sorry, that's not my style to belittle others if I can help it.

The other, forget about it!

IMHO

(although there are some fine ladies I've seen and want to see who I might have trouble saying no to them). Sign me wobbly kneed around the great females!
I don't think I could handle a golden or brown shower... but as far as squirting goes; I've squirted 2 times in my life and it was quite the experience! I would love to do it again and again... I guess I just need to find the right guy who's willing to stay down there a while and play around till it happens! Perhaps I'll have to look into these books and maybe find a new toy!
Squirting is so, so fun and it feels amazing, but I'm more of a gusher than a projectile ejaculator.

With Jules, we've had the best luck with fast, wet strokes using fingers or a toy that stimulates her g-spot (thanks for the many fun showers, sweet lady!). I have much better luck with a slower build up to get my G-spot completely full and "squishy", followed by intercourse or a couple of fingers. Towels are a must, because no one wants to lay in the cold puddle after!

For those of you who are interested in the *other* sorts of showers, they've been discussed in great detail in the "Another Realm" forum.
  • Carl
  • 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
I dunno. If I had worked up a big hot sweat, I might find a cold juicy puddle refreshing, invigorating and aromatically comforting.
The first time an old GF 'squirted' on me, we were both a bit freaked out (never had happened to her before...). I think it is very cool that it can happen...
Just not my thing, but to each his or her own.
Back door play, and the interest in the substances associated with that area, has never held any appeal for me. For me, it just doesn't make any sense.

I suppose you could say I find it scat-illogical.